Fuck NBC

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ya i was just gonna say, which one of the 17 has been cancelled.

and please tell me Ice is on the one getting axed. really tho, im tired of seeing him as a cop. and the scraiest/gayest conclusion to his role as po-po on that show? he pulled it off, and i can now almost not see him in anything else as a cop, albeit because he played it well. i suppose, tho. i find his acting slightly unrealistic and tacky.

the copkiller turned blue just typecast himself like whoa.

I'm aware, and I don't give a fuck.

They (not NBC, but still) already fucking ruined Criminal Intent with Jeff Goldblum, and now they're taking away the original?! Like Los Angeles could make up for that, nothing good has ever come from the West Coast besides the Lakers.

At least I'll always have SVU

Honestly Swamp, it's run its course.

You also shouldn't be surprised that they don't care. It's corporate TV. It will be replaced by a reality show about fat teenage midgets having quadruplets that develop meth problems on a desert island.

im excited for that one too

* i think it would be better to keep something atleast a few people watch ..instead of introducing a stupid ass new show everyone is going to hate.

They (not NBC, but still) already fucking ruined Criminal Intent with Jeff Goldblum, and now they're taking away the original?! Like Los Angeles could make up for that, nothing good has ever come from the West Coast besides the Lakers.

imma have to disagree with you, especially on a show about "law" and "order"

500+ murders a year and history steep in gangs im actually a little bit stoked to see a new L&A in LA, see what i did there.

also, maybe ice gets a transfer, that would be fucking epic and a huge mistake on nbc's part if he dont.

besides, law and provided pretty dope looks around new york for a long time. itll be cool to see them all over the greater los angeles area in all kinds of places know alot or not at all.

and shit, itll have a whole different look, not so dark and cold(which is dope) cause its la... be bright n open, sunny. total different spin.

i say great idea.

imma have to disagree with you, especially on a show about "law" and "order"

500+ murders a year and history steep in gangs im actually a little bit stoked to see a new L&A in LA, see what i did there.

also, maybe ice gets a transfer, that would be fucking epic and a huge mistake on nbc's part if he dont.

Murder rate in L.A. has been dropping steadily... about 300 murders in 2009. And this year it's at a rate to be below that. The gang culture still exists but it's not as strong as it was in the 90's, 80's, and even early 00's. I'd say it has to do with heavy police crackdown, combined with all these community action groups to keep kids out of gangs.

Murder rate in L.A. has been dropping steadily... about 300 murders in 2009. And this year it's at a rate to be below that. The gang culture still exists but it's not as strong as it was in the 90's, 80's, and even early 00's. I'd say it has to do with heavy police crackdown, combined with all these community action groups to keep kids out of gangs.

thats a given, which is why i chose the words "rich in gang history" rather than along the lines of calling it a gang land.

but if you dont think hollywoods gonna play up that part for good crime tv you shall be mistaaaaaakin son.

prepare to have venice and its gay graffiti wall(s) showcased 1298473128471203892183128319 times during its first season alone.

but ya im stoked to watch this actually. this series puts in mad street work for there documentary typelook filming, i dig it.

i hardly watch any tv, and im not one of those people that thinks its kool to say so do. i dont in fact im going thru a phase wear sound irritates me and my house is quiet like a mouse, music has become a distraction because i see to many imperfections and television annoying. i gotta 46" mounted to the wall above my headboard that has a black screen staring at me as we speak and a 55 downstairs with nothin on.

that being said its not hard to figure out what i am staring at for way to much of my days.

grr.

ya, that might be the corniest fucking show iv ever seen in my entire life. i know im gonna catch mad hate on this, i have a few freinds one in particular that literally watched boxsets of it daily while it burns fatties all day its pathetic, clearly my circle of friends clearly have way to much time on there hands ha. shit, ahh well at least there not aware of my online debauchery id be the worst of us all:)

perhaps im just hard on it but "vick mackie" is so fucking unbeleivably cheesey and that dude with the big mouth i wanna curb stomp. theres some good action and even an episode that talks about "bc bud" and they play some cool tunes hear and there in the background but its hard for me to take seriously.

ya, that might be the corniest fucking show iv ever seen in my entire life. i know im gonna catch mad hate on this, i have a few freinds one in particular that literally watched boxsets of it daily while it burns fatties all day its pathetic.

my circle of friends clearly have way to much time on there hands ha. shit.

ahh well at least there not aware of my online debauchery id be the worst of us all:)

15ware.jpg

i can appreciate it, and understand why people that like it do. but its mad corny n shit. just super hollywood er somethin i dunno.

but mybe im to critical, they do get into issues with reality that others shows have tried and failed miserably at.

i dunno, maybe its entertaining but it aint gonna be up for any awards anytime soon, and not just because of its content.

you know im thinkin a little deeper into it now and i think it sits with me similar to 'OZ... dope show, just has that super hollywood type cornyness to it. but i loved 'Oz so maybe if i lightened up a bit on the sheild and took it for what it was, a tv show. id relax and like it a little more.

i do like the action and drug angles etc.