Fuck NBC

SwampFightOner

Oz was the WORST acted show I've ever seen, but for some reason it was still dope

thats pretty much what im sayin about The Sheild. not so much what its written about, shits street. and they tackle shit correctly. but ya, its the acting that cheeses me out huge.

very similarly to 'OZ when it was out and the budget hbo was using(clearly DRASTICLY different now, they are quite obviously the front runners and trendsetters for television) but FX channel they dont have huge budgets, so in essence perhaps i could say the same reguarding both shows, the writing was better than the executtion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a bunch of people that hate on cops, you bastards love cop dramas more than any other people Ive seen.

hey man, keep yer friends close. and yer enemies closer. not sayin hollywood is what people need to be relying on on they plots but it is the storyline that captures you.

imagine if they had a cop show delegated "vandal squad" where they just rolled fools all day.

shit be clockwork in my house, and also everything would prolly be smashed n broken from anger towards the po-po and the retards that are fuckin it up for everyone else and how they got busted.

and for the record, go easy on Swamp. if law and order took place in provy, dudes mom would be on every other episode:)

Swamp we have pretty similar movie/TV taste.... first Anchorman and now Law and Order.

I'm bummed, Law and Order is about the only shit I enjoy watching on TV anymore. SVU is still good, but I need my 2 episode a week fix... This new Los Angeles shit sounds gay. I get the feeling it's gonna be on some cheesy

horatio460.jpg

type shit.

• Like 1

Will Law and Order still be on TNT, or will they do away with it too since they are an NBC affiliate?

nah, just because something is canceled off one station doesn't mean it's taken off another.

check out all the repeats of shit they got on random stations.

i think it'll stay on TNT just be a bunch of repeats and old episodes.

ya i was just gonna say, which one of the 17 has been cancelled.

and please tell me Ice is on the one getting axed. really tho, im tired of seeing him as a cop. and the scraiest/gayest conclusion to his role as po-po on that show? he pulled it off, and i can now almost not see him in anything else as a cop, albeit because he played it well. i suppose, tho. i find his acting slightly unrealistic and tacky.

the copkiller turned blue just typecast himself like whoa.

lol THat fool is on some weak shit. As a rapper he protrays himself as a FUck the Police mentality type guy, but then as an actor he plays a cop. :lol: :lol:

One could draw the conclusion that because you watch so much Law & Order you like cops. In the show the cops always win. You would have figured this out after 2 episodes. Killers and rapists getting away doesn't make for happy endings.

Are you a cop lover Swamp?

Yes, fuck NBC.

Law and Order was a shitty, corny show, though I'll watch SVU just to see Hargitay. I have such a thing for her...

As others mentioned, that shit will be on TNT endlessly.

On a semi-related matter, I would like to ask; I understand why everyone in jail watches Law and Order, but why is it motherfuckers always have to watch Charmed?

Fuck NBC and TNT.

Didn't read the thread yet, but L&O was hot garbage since Jerry Orbach died (a process which arguably started after Chris Noth left, although I like the dude who played Green) and Sam Waterson started playing DA. Every episode was the same boring shooting or on some unbelievably deviant shit.

I'll stick to SVU, I expect the deviance from them and like Chris Meloni as an actor.

thats pretty much what im sayin about The Sheild. not so much what its written about, shits street. and they tackle shit correctly. but ya, its the acting that cheeses me out huge.

very similarly to 'OZ when it was out and the budget hbo was using(clearly DRASTICLY different now, they are quite obviously the front runners and trendsetters for television) but FX channel they dont have huge budgets, so in essence perhaps i could say the same reguarding both shows, the writing was better than the executtion.

Double post, but you've hit the glass ceiling of meth smoking if you think The Shield was poorly acted.

your right, because this guy:

TheShieldVicMackey.jpg

is such a highly decorated award winning actor, i forgot. look, i already stated im almost willing to take back the statement its a bad show. because as the discussion grew i started thinking about it more. but the fact of the matter is the best years were early on, when it had less of a budget. then when they tried bringing in some heavy hitters like forest witiker and glen close clearly, they were searching for a broader demographic.

when it started on a network aint nobody give two shits about called "fx" they had zero budget. which means there talent pool was small. they chose the bald headed commish because he has some credability in hollywood and also he is known for playing police.

as i stated earlier the writing on the show is good, i like the way its filmed and whomever is in charge of the semi final product cant be to old because it hits a, and im guessing here, 20something-30ish demo. ie:fast crash n bang action with drugs crime and killing. which is what draws you in aswell as again, some pretty brutal(harsh) concepts for episodes.

i also like how they really do all kind of coralate to each other.

bottom line is, theres definate reason to enjoy watching the show and be drawn to it. i get that, however acting is not one of them.

and ps, its this guy i fucking hated to the point of not even wanting to watch:

walton_goggins_l.jpg