12 0z Prophet - Official Facebook Page................................

Poesia [ ] T

I don't think it's so much facebook as it is the users they are trying to please or lawsuits they are trying to avoid when it comes to censorship.

I can't embed certain video's, probably due to some bible thumper who flagged or complained about it at some point.

Also, the head of "security" or whatever his title is who's supposed to protect your info holds some sort of California State elected official position that has to do with law enforcement.

Facebook will give up your info without a warrant or anything to law enforcement which basically means the police might as well own facebook.

They are a very secretive and shady company constantly trying to exploit it's users in a hidden way while trying to appear normal.

I don't trust FB at all even though I'm living fairly legal, best advise is to never use your real name or info on there.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Get busted via facebook. They will hand your information over without a search warrant just with a request from a law enforcement agency. This will let anyone who lurks to monitor and data mine collect info so they can get a search warrant. This will announce to the whole world you support or do graffiti, though nothing wrong with supporting the culture but make sure you upload no flicks and make no references to graffiti off facebook. This will probably get you busted if they ever really want to bust you, honestly what do you think the pigs are fucking stupid and never heard of the interent? Yeah cities don't have threads cause of them and your burros. Yeah people cop bigger cases cause of you. Honestly think of who you have on your friends list, think of what facebook does to invade your privacy, think of how quickly you want your internet fame. I fully support any of you in your choice of internet fame, but understand what it comes with, personally i am in it for the long haul and hope to be painting in another 20 years cause I fucking love what I do.

Ok I must be drunk right now so I am going to shut the fuck up. No offense to support on 12oz I got nothing but love.

the-wire-2.jpg

"Come on Son" you really think Cops be on some wire shit over graffiti or your as a writer, i doubt any of us are that hot. Also is your settings are set right people cant find out shit about you unless you friend them. Looking at a name and a profile pic gonna get your ass caught "come on son". Also other graf sites got like over 7K fans and there much shittier sites than 120z you think they getting there fans busted "come on son". Conspiracy ass nigga.

If you do enough damage to where the general public takes note and want's you busted and live in a city with a graffiti task force,

the first place they'll look for, and find you, and your associates, is on a site like that.

Plenty of people have got caught through facebook/myspace/even twitter,

I even remember a kid from Savanna Georgia getting popped last year for giving up too much info on a forum.

Your account settings and that only block the general public, not facebook employees, and not the cops facebook will give all your info to without a warrant.

I remember someone getting busted on their way to the airport because of Twitter .......

I understand these sites are good for bands or people who loved outta country to stay in touch etc but I don't get the appeal other than that.

Having 5000 'friends' and only actually knowing 10 of em is silly.

people say it's a great tool to find people you went to a school with but honestly if I haven't spoken to someone in a decade, it's for a reason.

Exactly, 9 times out of ten you're good but it only takes making it on some taskforce pigs shit list once.

Ket got popped here, uploaded 1 pic and boom, taskforce came through, confiscated all his cameras/computers/paint/photo's everything they could find.

He's not really hitting the streets that much from what I've seen here as much as alot of other writers any more but was facing some serious time and legal fees.

For one tag, just one, it's the luck of the draw.

Also, I'm not paranoid really, I'm on facebook and and twitter, but when I was writing, I never even looked at or posted on any internet graff sites or social networking (FB and Myspacee wasn't really around back then.)

I agree, its pretty obvious what would or wouldnt get you in trouble, plus facebook is not myspace where you have some fake online persona and showcasing your art. I actually talk daily to alot of people around the world old friends. If i was doing dirt i wouldnt be posting any info on any site even this one, but guess what 95% of you guys are in the same boat so acting like a cop is going to come get you cause yo liked the 120z page come on your already posted thousands or hundreds of posts in this forum that would be way more Hot than liking the facebook page.

Also the page is to be able to Get the blog feeds while your catching up on your FB shit, im sure they will also have certain promos on the page you never know.

Its not for everyone but im just surprised for a site this big we cant get much support like i said shitty sites that this site shits on have over 7K likes. thats backwards ass shit.