12 0z Prophet - Official Facebook Page................................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
T;7339662']Support the Site Share it with your Friends and Like It!!

12 oz Facebook Page

Get busted via facebook. They will hand your information over without a search warrant just with a request from a law enforcement agency. This will let anyone who lurks to monitor and data mine collect info so they can get a search warrant. This will announce to the whole world you support or do graffiti, though nothing wrong with supporting the culture but make sure you upload no flicks and make no references to graffiti off facebook. This will probably get you busted if they ever really want to bust you, honestly what do you think the pigs are fucking stupid and never heard of the interent? Yeah cities don't have threads cause of them and your burros. Yeah people cop bigger cases cause of you. Honestly think of who you have on your friends list, think of what facebook does to invade your privacy, think of how quickly you want your internet fame. I fully support any of you in your choice of internet fame, but understand what it comes with, personally i am in it for the long haul and hope to be painting in another 20 years cause I fucking love what I do.

Ok I must be drunk right now so I am going to shut the fuck up. No offense to support on 12oz I got nothing but love.

• Like 1

i'm too sketch about being on facebook in the first place, sorry 12...

through a couple various groups (ie headon or team whatever) and 12oz on myspace i can find 3/4 of channel zero... just saying folks. the internet really IS serious business sometimes, be careful what you put out there.

Get busted via facebook. They will hand your information over without a search warrant just with a request from a law enforcement agency. This will let anyone who lurks to monitor and data mine collect info so they can get a search warrant. This will announce to the whole world you support or do graffiti, though nothing wrong with supporting the culture but make sure you upload no flicks and make no references to graffiti off facebook. This will probably get you busted if they ever really want to bust you, honestly what do you think the pigs are fucking stupid and never heard of the interent? Yeah cities don't have threads cause of them and your burros. Yeah people cop bigger cases cause of you. Honestly think of who you have on your friends list, think of what facebook does to invade your privacy, think of how quickly you want your internet fame. I fully support any of you in your choice of internet fame, but understand what it comes with, personally i am in it for the long haul and hope to be painting in another 20 years cause I fucking love what I do.

Ok I must be drunk right now so I am going to shut the fuck up. No offense to support on 12oz I got nothing but love.

i think most of us, at least the older heads, are smart enough to know better as far as what to make public on facebook. also, being a fan of 12oz. or any other graffiti related thing on there isn't incriminating in anyway. my profile has no graffiti name listed, instead it's my real first name and a fake last name. all my shit is set to private and i don't post any incriminating shit on there. why anyone would do that anyway is beyond me, but to each his/her own.

i think most of us, at least the older heads, are smart enough to know better as far as what to make public on facebook. also, being a fan of 12oz. or any other graffiti related thing on there isn't incriminating in anyway. my profile has no graffiti name listed, instead it's my real first name and a fake last name. all my shit is set to private and i don't post any incriminating shit on there. why anyone would do that anyway is beyond me, but to each his/her own.

Then that post wasn't intended for you. Though docs are still easy to pull via facebook. Especially considering they monitor all chats, and all messages.

Then that post wasn't intended for you. Though docs are still easy to pull via facebook. Especially considering they monitor all chats, and all messages.

Nah, I know it wasn't, specifically or in general. But you are right, they can pull anything, even PM's off of here. Nothing is safe when you think about it. My response was only to join in the convo, and since you raised some valid points I just wanted to expand on that a bit.

If they pulled my emails on FB they would find that 99.9% of all of my emails are titled: "yo" ....haha.

I tried to send someone a message about downloading a torrent and it wouldnt let me send it saying it was suspected copyright infringment.

They are obviously flagging shit like private messages with keywords and stuff.

their "cpu is a neuro-net processor, a learning computer."

it's only a matter of time before sky-net becomes self aware.

but yeah, that's good to know.

I tried to send someone a message about downloading a torrent and it wouldnt let me send it saying it was suspected copyright infringment.

They are obviously flagging shit like private messages with keywords and stuff.

Oh thats a new one I haven't heard about them censoring. So was it via email or chat? I am gonna try to see what happens when I send people messages about torrents now. I have found lots of things that they censor on the site, some of them are actually fairly amusing while others are downright fucking scary. Yeah kids if you didn't know facebook is no joke and not to be fucked with under any circumstances. You want to talk about some evil empire shit that is it right there. Support 12oz but stay the fuck away from the facebook page.