KFC introduces the Double Down "sandwich"

Reuben Kinkaid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fried chicken "original" version weighs in at 540 calories, 32 grams of fat and 1,380 milligrams of sodium.

The grilled version, which uses grilled chicken as the bread, cuts sandwich down to 460 calories, 23 grams of fat and 1,430 milligrams of sodium.[/size]

This. You tards.

Had this today, and have to admit, I couldnt eat it as a sandwich, I ended up just eating the sides like a big chunky white meat chicken finger. For some reason, it was VERY salty as I was pre warned about. Not sure why though, other then maybe the bacon salts spread around after cooking these things up???

only two tiny bacon strips, a slice of american cheese and the 2 chickens really isnt that bad a meal. i had a bottled water instead of Satans fountain soda, and green beans with my mashed potatoes. Asside for the greasy fried feeling, its not that bad.

Will I do it again? probably not. but its not as bad a 5 guys burgers and fries cheese burger that weighs half a pound from all the grease.

There's one in the same town as the KFC/Taco Bell...they get all the good shit.

I wouldn't really call that fast food though

Swamp nigga, if your not considering A&W fast food you seriously need to switch up yer dietary intake dawg cause thats just straight insanity homie. just cause you sit down before they hand you the tray, dont make it not fast food.

were talking about waiting an extra 3 minutes, max son. and besides, they got that frosted cup to keep ya company anyways.

aw.jpg

Swamp nigga, if your not considering A&W fast food you seriously need to switch up yer dietary intake dawg cause thats just straight insanity homie. just cause you sit down before they hand you the tray, dont make it not fast food.

were talking about waiting an extra 3 minutes, max son. and besides, they got that frosted cup to keep ya company anyways.

A&W is more like Johnny Rockets or something similar than fast food

johnny rockets is fast food, they just put a marketing ploy together to make you feel like your in a diner by sitting you down, makin it so you dont stand ina line when ordering and made built there locations larger than a burger king.

then dressed it up as a "diner"

and even if we are going to say J.R's is seperate from say Mcdonalds, which really. its not. A&W is still way closer to a Mcdonalds than Johnny rockets.

J.R's might aswell be carls jr. its all the same shit.

I'd even lump Applebee's and Chile's and places like that into the fast food category.

i agree.

if its a chain and your paying less then 15 for a meal its fast food.

Fast food has to do with the speed of service... not necessarily cost or whether or not it's a chain. A mom & pop hamburger stand is fast food.

I agree with COS that Johnny Rockets, Carl's Jr., and A&W is fast food.

Applebee's & Chili's are regular sit-down restaurants.

If it's processed junk that isn't made fresh to order it is fast food.

Applebee's, Chili's, Johnny Rocket's, etc...

You can get processed unhealthy food at fancy restaurants.

In N Out is fast food but cooks raw hamburger meat there and makes the fries fresh (you can see the potatoes). I doubt the bread there is freshly baked though.

You can get processed unhealthy food at fancy restaurants.

In N Out is fast food but cooks raw hamburger meat there and makes the fries fresh (you can see the potatoes). I doubt the bread there is freshly baked though.

hardees is pretty legit too, know quite a few employees there and they all agree they would actually eat the burgers they make.

Hardees has amazing food, by far from favorite fast food. I can't wait to go back to Virginia in July and eat an ungodly amount of it per the usual

fuck yeah.

the grilled cheese thickburger is one of the best burgers ive ever had. beef, cheese, bacon and sourdough.