Nothin' says, "I love you" like coke roses

Zoes

Cocaine worth more than £1m has been seized in Amsterdam hidden in a shipment of roses from Colombia.

With St Valentine's Day approaching, customs officers at Schiphol airportdiscovered the consignment in cellophane packets among boxes containing 20,000 of the flowers.

The cocaine, which has a total street value of £1.2m, was divided up into 20 gram bags and hidden in 200 boxes.

The shipment had arrived from Bogota, via Puerto Rico.

Police raided homes in Leiderdorp and Lisse and arrested three people. They seized £60,000 in cash.

24kristof.600.jpg

LINDSAY_LOHAN_LESBIAN_SEX_COCAINE_TIMES_SQUARE_GOSSIP.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

From the comments:

"Would be simpler to just poison the whole consignment to rid the country of the immoral, cokehead vermin that plague our shores these days. A dirty drug, matched only by the lack of morals shown by those who plough money directly into organised crime and street gangs by purchasing it from filthy drug dealers. I personally could not look a person in the eye and pay them good money, knowing that they peddle poison for a living, but then I do accept that in the current society we live in, my way of thinking is now largely a thing of the past. Very sad."

People like this make me :lol:

It's bugged out to me how the police always disgustingly inflate the price on everything. You could step on that shit 5 times and it still wouldn't be worth what they say, but people gobble the info up like it's fact

I think they take the maximum possible value for the smallest possible amount (half grams in this case maybe) and then multiply, not taking product quality into account.

Still, Euroyayo (not a typo I like how it sounds when you say it out loud) must be real expensive compared to what we have here if they're putting a figure over a million POUNDS on it...that's almost 2 million dollars.

Or they're just talking out of their asses, which knowing law enforcement and their desire to project a certain image, is entirely possible.