so JAH you'll be really pissed about this

BeaztieGirl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heh bird fondling.:)

the thing that you need to realize is that you don't know the big picture. just because you saw a movie and had a history class doesn't make you understand what minorities are really going through. and just because you have accepted that there may be no difference between blacks and whites doesn't make you not a racist. everyone is prejudice and stereotypical and its a natural instinct. we fear what we donÕt know and understand. what you need to accept is that you donÕt understand. and no you shouldn't use the word nigger. using that word in any context is living in the past. using a word to categorize a particular group of people is demeaning. you live in a white neighborhood and you have never known what it feels like to be a minority. go to a black neighborhood and see how it feels. how does it feel to have people stare at you as if you just got out of a zoo, or hear them whisper or talk about you as you walk down the street, or for them to have a preconceived notions on what a white girl is like in bed. i now command you to make some black friends and open up your world.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Iceberg, this is a bird fondling thread, and unless your subsequent pictures in some way depict birds being fondled, you are hereby to abstain from posting pictures at all. You can, however, talk about "niggers" and stuff, but doing so is generaly considered lower class in posts like these.

http://users.megapathdsl.net/~solo/solo/finches/bird2.jpg'>

El Mamerro

Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

things like that show me black people aren't the only niggers in this world. ..... Until a man of any color dies in your arms....Don't even attempt to preach to me the rights and wrongs of my mentality.

nigger is synonamous with the words 'ignorant' and 'black.' that was proven with my dictionary definitions. so then your point, it would seem, is that people of all races can act just like ignorant black people. is that what your saying? and you dont feel that is racist? what's wrong with simply using the word 'ignorant' to describe someone? why do you have to use the word nigger? what are you trying to accomplish?

im glad that you saved a dying man without regard for his skin color, but that one single action does not give you some magical get out of jail card.

if someone goes around calling women 'bitches', yet he still tells one that he loves her, does that mean its ok that he refers to women as bitches?

i wish i had a picture of a duck to post, cause intelligence is clearly a waste of time.

forget all the ignant mofukas i'm here to kick some real knowledge about bird fondlin

Garrett Hardin

The intent of sincere humanitarians is to do good to society, just as the intent of the child who kills a bird by to much fondling is to do good to the bird.

buddha was a bird fondler

Once Siddharth was sitting in the garden and pondering, when his cousin Devdutt fired an arrow at some flying swans. A swan was injured and fell down, writhing in pain. Immediately, Siddharth took the swan into his arms. He fondled it to alleviate its pain and gently removed the arrow.

He had never experienced pain in his life. He took the arrow and pierced his finger with it. For the first time, he felt some sort of a pain. With tears in his eyes, he started fondling the bird.

Presently, DevduttÕs servant came up to the prince and said, " My master has shot the swan. Give it to me." Siddharth flatly declined to do so because the swan was alive. He opined that the attacker could stake his claim if the bird would have been dead.

When the servant carried the message to Devdutt, he came up to Siddharth and demanded the bird. The prince explained the same thing again. But when Devdutt refused to shed his stubbornness, both decided to settle the issue in the royal assembly. Both were involved in a fierce argument. Some people supported Devdutt white some backed Siddharth. Incidentally, an aged ascetic happened to enter the assembly at that time. He heard out both the sides. Then, he said, " If at all life holds any value, then the one who saves has a bigger claim on that living being than the one who kills." Everyone hailed the asceticÕs opinion. The king proclaimed the asceticÕs opinion as the decisive judgment and presented him with many gifts.

After some days of this incident, the king took prince Siddharth to see the lush green fields, streams, ponds, etc. The chirping birds in the fields were a delightful sight. Hawks and eagles patrolled the skies. Small creatures were busy as they climbed up and down the trees. The sweet voice of the peacock was enchanting. The pigeons were gleefully playing on the well. The villagers were toiling in the fields.

But, what caught the eye of Siddharth was not the merriment. All he could see was that the poor, illiterate people of the village were toiling painstakingly to eke out a living. They were sweating out in the scorching heat. All the big creatures either terrorized the smaller ones or killed them.

On seeing all this, prince Siddharth curiously asked his father, " Is this joy ? Is this what you wanted to show me ? Everyone is struggling either to save or to sustain their lives. If a man can rejoice in such a situation, he is stonehearted. Please leave me alone here. I want to spend some time over here."

King Shuddhodan agreed and left. Then, Siddharth began thinking, "How strange is life ? What is its base ? What is the remedy ?" These thoughts evoked the feeling of compassion in him. He sat there lost in his thoughts.

http://www.top-biography.com/0009-Buddha/images/photo11.jpg'>

a how to on bird fondling

As your bird becomes to trust you more and more he will sit comfortably on your finger, hand or shoulder in preference to almost anywhere else and will want to play with you. At this time extend the areas of touch from the top of his head to the back of the neck, to the face, under the wings, down the back and then the feet. Repeatedly handling and fondling builds up an attachment which then allows you to teach him tricks and so on.Ê

http://www.birdhealth.com.au/Pet/images/slide_8_small.jpg'>

even arabs fondle birds!

In forgotten times, in the days of our ancients, at the Middle Place, or what is now Sh’wina (Zu–i), there lived a youth who was well grown, or perfect in manhood. He had a pet Eagle which he kept in a cage down on the roof of the first terrace of the house of his family. He loved this Eagle so dearly that he could not endure to be separated from it; not only this, but he spent nearly all his time in caring for and fondling his pet. Morning, noon, and evening, yea, and even between those times, you would see him going down to the eagle-cage with meat and other kinds of delicate food. Day after day there you would find him sitting beside the Eagle, petting it and making affectionate speeches, to all of which treatment the bird responded with a most satisfied air, and seemed equally fond of his owner.

slaves fondle birds

Long, long ago, our ancients had neither sheep nor horses nor cattle; yet they had domestic animals of various kinds--amongst them Turkeys.

In M‡tsaki, or the Salt City, there dwelt at this time many very wealthy families, who possessed large flocks of these birds, which it was their custom to have their slaves or the poor people of the town herd in the plains round about Thunder Mountain, below which their town stood, and on the mesas beyond.

Now, in M‡tsaki at this time there stood, away out near the border of the town, a little tumbledown, single-room house, wherein there lived alone a very poor girl,--so poor that her clothes were patched and tattered and dirty, and her person, on account of long neglect and ill-fare, shameful to look upon, though she herself was not ugly, but had a winning face and bright eyes; that is, if the face had been more oval and the eyes less oppressed with care. So poor was she that she herded Turkeys for a living; and little was given to her except the food she subsisted on from day to day, and perhaps now and then a piece of old, worn-out clothing.

going a little too far when fondling your bird

Galloping further down the trail of Aristotle than even the Greek sage dared go, Singer does identify certain sex with animals as clearly out of bounds. The bizarre practice of copulating with a chicken and then lopping the bird's head off to enhance the sensations, for example, "is cruelty, clear and simple."

Singer forges on: "But sex with animals does not always involve cruelty. Who has not been at a social occasion disrupted by the household dog gripping the legs of a visitor and vigorously rubbing its penis against them?" He also tells a story of a male orangutan who, displaying an erection, seemed to initiate sex with a frightened woman at the Leakey Camp in Borneo, but did not consummate the act.

The animal rights movement, which once considered Singer a hallowed leader, splits over his bestiality stance. Ingrid Newkirk, president of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) backs Singer. Of bestiality, she says: "If it isn't exploitation and abuse, it may not be wrong."

Those animal rights voices who attacked Singer doubt whether it's ever possible for an animal to freely consent to sex with a human. Suddenly the debate has moved from whether bestiality diminishes the human being, to whether it exploits the beast. A writer for Slate wonders "how an animal can go about giving consent because, well, you know, animals can't talk."

cracked ass that was really well thought out..

i dont necessarily feel like i have the short stick in life because im a white, heterosexual, middle class male and there are all types of things i can and cant do or say...or at least in certain situations.

on the white person being in a black neighborhood being a little anxious...it hadnt really affected me until i was robbed by 6 black guys with guns that i really felt uneasy around a bunch of black people that i dont know..

ill still hit spots in "ghetto" areas, and i havent had a whole lot of trouble.

some of my crew members think im nuts for painting certain spots by myself, but fuck it, im gonna go some time or another..

will i catch shit for this?

lets find out.

..in the now white men are expected to be the strong and there for a higher standard is set for them thus they get the short end of the deal

WHAT FUCKING FRUIT TRUCK DID YOU FALL OFF OF? "A higher standard is set for them?" Go ask your average black, Latino, Asian, middle-eastern, or even Native American person what they "expect from a white man;" I guaran-fucking-tee they aint gonna tell you "strength." Better yet, go ask a decent white person (as opposed to a corn-fed racist inbreeder) the same question and watch them look at you like this :confused:

"White people get the short end of the deal"? I'm white, I don't remember getting any short ends. Your cousin didn't get into the college because he wasn't up to par with their requirements, and your argument of the "inequality" displayed by his acceptance after faking his own skin color goes about as far as Rosa Parks did on a bus. Blacks in this country, after what our predecessors put them through, deserve a lot of the extra chances they might be given, if not more.

Tell you what, why don't you take your white ass into a friendly-neighborhood slum and spit your "short-end" theory to any pissed-off, underprivileged minority struggling against their BLATANT lack of opportunity in education, business, and politics, feel the firm plug of a foot up your ass, and come back home to this post to deposit the reality check.

1: because I use the word nigger does not make me a racist

YOu all are so interested in my age...don't YOU IGNORANTLY ASSUME that I haven't lived and seen well within my 21 years. So...Until a man of any color dies in your arms....Don't even attempt to preach to me the rights and wrongs of my mentality.

please. i know what. in your 21 years you've never been called a nigger. otherwise you wouldnt have the dumb thought that using the word nigger doesnt make you a racist. the word is racist plain and simple. there's no way around it. i wonder if that man of color who died in your arms would want to be held in your arms if he knew you used the word nigger.

Originally posted by serum

I now command you to make some black friends and open up your world. Every one is prejudice and stereotypical....

Why are you under the impression that I don't have black friends I have many. I live in a city I don't live in the stix or in a white suburb. I was one of the few white people in a primarily black school. I've heard plenty about how they feel.

I'd also like to point out that yes while I am most definitely stereotypical and sometimes prejudice....being stereotypical and prejudice does not make you a racist.

I have walked the streets where I live I see life....I see discrimination and I see poverty. And it's what I see and witness in my own communtiy that brings me to these ideas and opinions.

Originally posted by bl4ckh4m

i wonder it that man of color who died in your arms would want to be held in your arms if he knew you used the word nigger.

Very few of you have actually made me think.

Really I saw this first but i'm responding to it last because i needed to let that digest. You make a very good point.

IF I was alone with no family near me no one I knew and I was bleeding to death and a stranger had the decency to stand by me as I died the last thing I'd be thinking is what words escaped their mouth prior to that moment.

I stand by my statement that using the word nigger does not make me a racist. Just because you find the word offensive doesn't mean people shouldn't use it. I said this before and I'll say it again to me the word nigger has nothing to do with race. I have discussed this with a few black freinds and a few and not all but a few do agree...anyone can be a nigger. Where we live nigger is just ignorance, and uncouth behavior. The man that robs a convenieance store whether he's black or white or asian or mexican he's a nigger.

I mean I was fat when I was younger. People called me all kinds of shit those words were no less hurtful then the word nigger but I don't tell people not to use those words. Agreat many people used those words before us and a great many will use those words after us.

This just occured to me...

If you all are under the impression that I run about the streets telling everyperson they are a nigger....or that I use the word verbally you are mistaken. That word rarely if ever actually escapes my mouth with the exception of these types of discussions. I guess I could understand your anger better if I actually told people they were niggers...but I don't I just use the word for a descriptive purpose...I don't know maybe it's not any lesser of two evils maybe it's just as bad that I even THINK to use it descriptively.

I think people can think what they want...but I don't condone outright blasphemy to a persons face.

Very few of you have actually made me think.

I stand by my statement that using the word nigger does not make me a racist. Just because you find the word offensive doesn't mean people shouldn't use it. I said this before and I'll say it again to me the word nigger has nothing to do with race. I have discussed this with a few black freinds and a few and not all but a few do agree...anyone can be a nigger.

[/b]

I'd much rather look for bird fondling pictures but you seem to think that people here need to convince you not to use the word nigger. its like you use it and feel a bit guilty and need justification from other "black friends" and people on this board. we are not here to try and convince you of this. you just need to accept it without question. I have accepted that as a white male I will never ever really know what it is to be a black man in America. no matter how much I ponder and think of situations or scenarios will I ever really know that feeling of being considered lower. I can always go into a job interview worrying if my tie is on straight instead of worrying is my skin too dark. we can pretty much have our hair anyway we want without worrying if its too ethnic such as dreads. we don't need to change the way we speak when we go to a job interview or when we talk to other people.

no one is saying that you must feel responsible for slavery but you must recognize that things are still not equal and until that day come we can then drop the subject. we don't need to struggle everyday for our rights and therefore we feel blacks are beating a dead horse with this whole slave days thing. we have forgotten and forgiven our race why can't blacks? well that's because they still have to struggle to be judged on the same standards as us. such as by our abilities not our skin color.

as a white female you think that having black friends already gives you a card that says I can use the word nigger anytime I want. Negro means black and the word nigger means stupid. this is a word that has been attributed to blacks living in America. white people gave them this name and I find it quite ironic that a white girl can come around one day after all the shit that blacks have been through and just think "hey I can use this word to mean whatever I want" so don't think that you can freely use nigger to relate to all races thus making the word less powerful to blacks as gays call each other queer to depower a word that is supposed to be demeaning. there are going to be morons in any race and you are the prime example of this. from now on any stupid white girls that I meet will now be referred to as a Beaztie Girl. "hey did you see that fat white girl over there stuffin her nasty ass into a pair of daisy dukes? what a fuckin Beaztie Girl.

Guest hipnos

being stereotypical and prejudice does not make you a racist.

[/b]

not always, but many times it does; stereotyping and being prejudice are THE major components of racism.

i don't understand how you can look past the history of the word nigger and deny that it has any racist connotations. that is sad, that someone could be so un-thoughtful, apathetic and ignorant; it makes it worse that this is coming from someone who has not had to bare any of the burden associated with being black, oppressed, or the subject of racial persecution.

it's true i know nothing about you, but what you've said in this thread has been on the whole very disturbing.

infact i have beef with some white kid from around the way because i choose to use the word nigger instead of ah" nigga" or some other sort of accepted mtv term.. fuck it i haave no respect for anyone anyways so why not have some fun.. no one has jumped me yet without escaping a screwdriver in their side. if you're going to use these terms with actual blacks and youre white, the kids that do so have usually been through more shit then the next kid anyways and are thugs..so its not a big difference..ive noticed that the real cats white or black dont give a fuck about it...maybe thats just my boys but i think thats the way it should be..find a white kid in a mostly black area that doesent say nigga...i know quite a few..im sure you do too.

Guest bigdork
Originally posted by Cracked Ass

OK, I'm not black but I've done a lot more thinking about this subject than most whites. And I don't have any "white guilt" or whatever, just some insight gleaned from putting myself in other people's shoes.

You talk about how blacks should stop living in the past. That's easy for a white person to say, because they didn't suffer anything. It's easy to forget when there's nothing to forgive. You get a bitch-slap for your impatience to be forgiven. I don't care if you were not personally involved in the couple hundred years of abuse whites dumped on blacks. As the old saying goes, "The sins of the fathers shall be visited upon the sons." I see Bobo11 is also looking for absolution, albeit more tactfully. My advice is, wait a hundred years, then ask again. Like I said, I don't have any white guilt. I just have an understanding of the magnitude of the crimes committed by whites against blacks, and a respect for blacks' resentment. And not nearly enough time has gone by to erase the problems left over from the warped history of racism in this country, even if the laws on paper say blacks are entitled to equality.

One thing I think white people could benefit from is a kind of geography lesson. I've thought about this one subject many times, and I'd like to hear from jah or anybody else whether I'm on the right track here.

Most white people have this fear of being in the "wrong" part of certain cities after dark - overwhelmingly black, ghetto neighborhoods where they might be victimized for their skin color. A lot of them would deny it has anything to do with being outnumbered by a different race, but they're full of shit. They'd be anxious to find the right street leading back to friendly territory, and most would be relieved to see a cop roll by.

So let's flip the script: if most whites feel that way in black areas, how do you think blacks feel in mostly white areas? And it isn't the same game with a simple color reversal, there's a whole lot of differences.

Again, I'm not black so I don't know from experience, but I'm trying to picture it: what's it like to be black and from what most call the ghetto, but you call home? The whole world seems like a hostile place. There's not a whole lot to look forward to in your own neighborhood, and there's noplace friendly to go to, if the rest of the city and all of suburbia are mostly white. There has to be a fundamental unease in being one of a handful of blacks in a mall in white suburbia. You're surrounded by skinheads, rednecks, rich kids, racist cops, who knows? It's not like you're worried about getting shot or anything, but it still has to have an alien feel to it. At the very least you have to feel reminded of where the power and the money are. Why won't these stores set up shop in your neighborhood?

The cops must be the worst. They aren't your friends in your own neighborhood, much less the white suburbs. As a writer who's been rolled on and hassled a few times by cops, and is generally antsy about crossing paths with them, I still imagine how much more shit I would have gotten if I were black in the towns where these incidents took place. Then there's the whole issue of black cops. A lot of whites don't even realize the mixed feelings blacks have for black cops: that they are traitors and Uncle Toms rather than friends who have the power to let them off easy. I imagine there are some black cops who are as hard on black criminals as any white cop, giving them the "you're making us look bad" lecture.

I could go on and on, but I'm probably past the average attention span here. I'm trying to give practical, everyday examples of how it feels not to have caught up in a racist society, which would be a lot more effective coming from a black person, if anybody wants to take over this argument.

Nicely stated homie! agree 100%, I miss your intelligence and logic up here,hard to have grown up conversation in a quiet relaxed atomosphere (with our friends,)et alone with no alchol. oh well still gotta love them! peace bro!

This just occured to me...

If you all are under the impression that I run about the streets telling everyperson they are a nigger....or that I use the word verbally you are mistaken. That word rarely if ever actually escapes my mouth with the exception of these types of discussions. I guess I could understand your anger better if I actually told people they were niggers...but I don't I just use the word for a descriptive purpose...I don't know maybe it's not any lesser of two evils maybe it's just as bad that I even THINK to use it descriptively.

I think people can think what they want...but I don't condone outright blasphemy to a persons face.

i just can't let this slip by.

doesn't the fact that you hesitate to use the word "nigger" set it apart from other words, even other profane words at that? better yet, why do you hesitate to say it?

to the vast majority of the english speaking world, "nigger" is a racist term. seeking already showed this. and to deny this is to deny reason from your argument. plain and simple.

so while in your mind, it may not be a racist term, i assume you hesitate to use it because it is a racist term to most other people. if this is not the case, please correct me.

i just can't stand it when people say nigger and then say they aren't racist, or that nigger isn't a racist word; that when they use it, what they really mean is an ignorant person. i think, okay, well, while in your head you think a nigger is someone ignorant, the rest of the fucking world doesn't think that. you cannot just go about changing the meanings of words to suit yourself. yes, the meanings of words can and do change over time, and it may be that in 500 years "nigger" can be used intermittenly with "asshole" or "bastard." but don't delude yourself into thinking that now, in our society, "nigger" isn't racist.

for the life of me i'll never understand why you and other people like you, who are not racist in the same way that you are not racist, can go about saying that they aren't racist, while using racial slurs without shame (regardless of intended meaning, because people should not have to guess about what you mean. otherwise, why bother communicating?) or in your case, as i assume from your hesitance to use it, with some shame. i don't think i can ever understand that. to me, that's like somebody saying they are devout southern baptists, then two minutes later it's "goddamn this..." "goddamn that...". the practice doesn't mesh with the beliefs, it goes against them. so it makes me doubt in the sincerity or true devotion of the person's beliefs in the first place. ya get what i'm saying?

and about not saying it or "blaspheming" to somebody's face, MLK, Jr once said somethign like this: outright rejection is better than lukewarm acceptance.

Archived