Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SouthsideGoogleGangster

alice in wonderland movie

My ex had been talking about this movie months back

looks interesting

I was pissed I saw Avatar without taking any rolls, and I will not be making that mistake again with Alice In Wonderland haha

I smoked a few kush blunts right before I watched that shit...I fell asleep right before the alien sex seen..damn!

Sooooooooooooooo, you all liked Sweeney Todd, Corpse Bride, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, and Planet of the Apes?

Don't get me wrong, dudes made a bunch of good movies, but it seems like alot of people gave him a pass after Edward scissor hands and think he can do no wrong. I'm just skeptical.

Never saw Sweeney Todd. Corpse Bride was awesome. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was good as well. Although.... Planet of the Apes? I didnt know it was done by him. I think he does a good job with the "weird" but it all comes down to how hollywood will chop it up. It could have an awesome beginning, the CG could be amazing, the acting not half bad, but the movie could spend to much time in one area and then it seems 2 hours comes around and the whole thing is wrapped up in 5 mins and is over.

I wouldnt give a movie a pass just because of the Director Actor or whatever. I hated when everyone was like MICHAEL BAY MICHAEL BAY MICHAEL BAY!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now