MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course the phils are the heavy favorites.

2 time defending NL champs, only an idiot would have counted them out.

i said so after the Giants won game 4.

next game is gonna be another great pitching duel

sanchez vs oswalt

shiiieet

Ralph's mad.

OH MAN, i cant even imagine... watch them bets son! ha

just hope more then 700 people watch it, projected to have the lowest ratings of any world series ever.

i love football but i hate that football is now "americas game" and not baseball... baseball FTW!

ill watch a bit of the series even though i have no real interest in either team...

congrats SF fans.... no need for the jpg 1000 times either, it makes you look too surprised and shocked.... yall expected this all year no? haha

OH MAN, i cant even imagine... watch them bets son! ha

just hope more then 700 people watch it, projected to have the lowest ratings of any world series ever.

i love football but i hate that football is now "americas game" and not baseball... baseball FTW!

ill watch a bit of the series even though i have no real interest in either team...

congrats SF fans.... no need for the jpg 1000 times either, it makes you look too surprised and shocked.... yall expected this all year no? haha

someone sounds a lil' upset. projected to be low ratings. this isnt lets make a deal. texas first time in ws ever. sf first time since 2002. sf fans are all over the us. texas fans are well, in texas. find another bookie homie.

Archived