MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's hard to believe since we already have some awesome pitchers.

nice photoshopping though. :mad:

remember this?

Giants star pitcher and reigning NL Cy Young Award winner Tim Lincecum was reportedly cited for speeding and caught with marijuana and paraphernalia last week. The report states that when Lincecum was originally pulled over for speeding on I-5, the state trooper smelled marijuana and seized 3.3 grams of the drug and a pipe. He was then cited and released.

yea. Well... now that Detroit is playin busted ass baseball i can finally get some

damn work done. I guess we traded a double A pitcher and cash for 3rd baseman

Jhonny Peralta or some shit but you kno what. Im a fair weather fan. Once we

start losing and losing and losing and losing some more i stop caring

TimLincecumWhiteSox.jpg

Traded for Jake Pevey and 3 Minor league pitchers.

That's fucking stupid. I check MLBTR like 5 times a day, even when it's not during the trade window and I ain't seen shit about this. And those 'shopped photos of players in other uniforms are ridiculous. The fucking idiot armchair general managers on that forum do that to players they'd all like to see on their favorite team because, yup, they're fucking losers.

Kenny Williams (and the Giants) are much smarter than that. If anything, they need to replace that bum Mark Kotsay. Which is why they're reportedly after Dunn or Fielder.

That's fucking stupid. I check MLBTR like 5 times a day, even when it's not during the trade window and I ain't seen shit about this. And those 'shopped photos of players in other uniforms are ridiculous. The fucking idiot armchair general managers on that forum do that to players they'd all like to see on their favorite team because, yup, they're fucking losers.

Kenny Williams (and the Giants) are much smarter than that. If anything, they need to replace that bum Mark Kotsay. Which is why they're reportedly after Dunn or Fielder.

relax. i did the chop. its just to mess with the Giants fans.

I love the way Kenny Williams does business. He is so low key about everything. Then BAM! the team just got better. I hope he makes a good move or no move this year. In my opinion the Sox don't need another "power bat" There is plenty of power in the lineup.

I love the way Kenny Williams does business. He is so low key about everything. Then BAM! the team just got better. I hope he makes a good move or no move this year. In my opinion the Sox don't need another "power bat" There is plenty of power in the lineup.

Alex Rios is coming along nicely for you guys, especially after his season in Toronto last year.