MLB 2010... Early thread..

KARD like WOE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carl Pavano is such an animal. Best part of the game was when Omar Vizquel hit him in the shoulder/arm with a line drive and waving Ron Gardenhire back into the dugout as he was coming up the steps to have Ron wave back at him :D

The link: http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=9994937

And I told myself that Mark B would pick off Denard Span at first base. We would have won by a lot had Joe West been the umpire over there.

That was a great rubber match.

well its official. Detroit sucks. Go Sox.

Edit... 0-3 in cleveland. About to get swept

buy cleveland??? FUUU

That happens sometimes. Detroit is a good team. Don't give up on your team bro!

Jenks friggen blew it today. Sox had a 3 run lead going into the 9th and it fell apart. What the hell.

"nah Gardy, i'm good."

"oh.....hey Carl!"

I predict the AL central continues to be a tight race for the rest of the season. Thank god we have Pavano putting in some serious work, and Delmon no longer being a fat piece of shit. If only our pitchers could get a little bit more consistent, we'd be in a good place. As it stands, i'm just glad we didn't drop way behind in this series. That could've hurt us real bad had we gotten swept or only came out with one win. Also worked in our favor that detroit has been sucking it up like we did the last couple of series before this one.

Now we just need to make sure we don't get swept by the indians like detroit.

The Dodgers just ain't there mentally this year. Seems like a lack of heart and injuries aren't helping. Defense is just dismal so far. I still think they can pull it together though. For as much as they are failing, they still aren't firing on all pistons just yet.

cuzzi fucked the giants last night, we should be riding a 7 game winning streak including tonights win against the dodgers, as far as tonights win we really needed it especially with the dodgers down, tomorrows game is gonna be dope lincecum vs. kershaw, not too excited with zito inconsistent ass pitching the finale but its a hell of alot better than cain pitching against the dodgers, good win giants and it looks like the panda and affeldt are returning to their old selfs once again, GO GIANTS!!!!

sox beat themselves in that series with the twins, i wanted to throw my tv out the window after blowing it in the 9th

I felt the same exact way. I had trouble sleeping that night.

what is really weird is this....

White Sox had a .5 game lead coming out of the break. 6 games later we are 3.5 game ahead in the division winning only 3 of 6 games so far. :lol:

damn. You guys probably arent up on Max Scherzer. Hes a Tigers starting pitcher. 7-7 nothing

truly special but this isnt about his pitching abilities. Dude has 1 light blue eye and the other is dark brown. Shits creepy. Creepy ass max scherzer

max-787607.jpg

Fucking Twins.

And a .500 record for a pitcher isn't anything to shake a stick at; sometimes the recorded loss isn't their fault - offense could contribute to that.

Nick Blackburn went 11-11 in 2008 and 2009, majority of his starts were quality - he is (or was) a finesse pitcher, a la Buerhle. But now that kid is in the bullpen. Fuck.

We'd still be on top with our offense and if Baker wasn't getting shelled and if Baker and Slowey can't keep the ball down in the zone. Slowey is the one who is supposed to be hitting the corners nigga.

CORNESR NIGGA.

FUCK.

I'M DRUNK.

But hey, we won tonight. Against Cleveland. At least we weren't swepped. Because Liriano was pitching. Mustace-donning Pavano is pitching tomorrow against the O's, and he's going to fuck them like he did Alyssa Milano while he was on the DL for four years in pinstripes.

Archived