Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gnarly Sheen

Conan O'Brien is visibly upset

I'm making this thread for two reasons-

1. I think these two brainless fucks could make anyone more visibly upset then a TPWF.

&

2. I've never seen Conan O’Brien conduct an interview with such transparent hate for a guest.

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-pt1-111809/1177289/?__cid=thefilter

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/heidi-montag-and-spencer-pratt-pt2-111809/1177304/#share_content

They're dumb... It's all an act... blah blah blah. Whatever, this makes me hate pop culture even more then I already do. Where's Kanye at, he'd complete this equation.

Here are some tits.

001-637490328.jpg

9299081007camerapix006.jpg

• Like 1

I think my ex summed it up best after being forced to watch the hills for the first time by her friends:

"I want to fly to LA and light Spencer Pratt on fire."

that was painful. what the fuck is going on with dudes hair? or his train of thoughts for that matter. And who the fuck is booking Conan's guests? they should be punched in the face by the entire audience.

• Like 1

Conan is the man...if it was during the writers strike I could understand, but damn...

"They need a little bit of aggression"

28s7ski.jpg

I just lost respect for Seth for not killing that douche and then mounting his bitch and punching her in the head while fucking her asshole and screaming FREEDOM!!!

Conan is the man...

Conan's a living legend.

I haven't watched his show in mad long, but I seriously need to figure out what channel he's on and what time

and get back to watching that shit.

Conan's a living legend.

I haven't watched his show in mad long, but I seriously need to figure out what channel he's on and what time

and get back to watching that shit.

I haven't watched any late night shit in a long while either,

but I hear he's gonna take over Leno's spot.

Don't quote me on it though!

conan-obrien.jpg

Check the dude from Ghost-busters back there...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now