Conan O'Brien is visibly upset

Gnarly Sheen

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys havnt figured out that the Hills is regular scripted television disguised as a reality show? Shit they don't even shoot half that shit in Hollywood hills. This shit is as real as pro wrastlin...

Spencer is just another lame fuck actor playing a role like any other actor. Conan clearly knows this and is playing in suit to make better television. That, and he has to hype this guy up for NBCs show "I'm a celebrity, get me outta here"

I'm seriously bambarassed for you guys

Based on various things you've said on this forum, I have deduced that you have the worst, lamest taste in men imaginable. Good luck with that.

don't go gettin your panties in a twist, now.

i'm not saying i'd wife him or even that i find him attractive, because skinny wasp dudes don't really do it for me.

i'm just saying that his presence in the media amuses me.

in other news, i have no idea who the fuck you are, but i'm glad to see you're keeping tabs on my taste in men.

OH MY GOD.i want to punch this spencer guy in his cunt.with an axe.then he says some shit like im gonna change my name to king spencer.nigga whtat?are you seriously that full of yourself as to go as far as to rename yourself king spencer?just the notion that these two would get their names mashed together makes me hate them so much more.this guy is the epitomy of douche,a leech and an attention whore.god i wish i could use the ban hammer irl.id permaban this fucker in an instant.know what fuck a ban hammer.a sledge should do.

the heidi bitch gets a pass only becuase she's fuckable.actually.fuck her too.they both get the sledge to the forehead.i dont care if he's faking it.i want blood dammit.

i know but i cant help my self.its like that dude in the green mile.the really dickish guard.i wanted to cave his skull in the whole way through the movie.i think if i would have met him in person i would have punched him.i mean right after the movie that is.not now haha.and tbh i didnt know if it was real or not until i read some of the posts above me hence the edit at the bottom of my post haha.i still want to hit this fool.i have the naggin suspicion that alot of what he brings to his role he draws from real life.

don't go gettin your panties in a twist, now.

i'm not saying i'd wife him or even that i find him attractive, because skinny wasp dudes don't really do it for me.

i'm just saying that his presence in the media amuses me.

in other news, i have no idea who the fuck you are, but i'm glad to see you're keeping tabs on my taste in men.

Why should you know who the fuck I am? I just happen to be on the same internet forum as you and happen to notice your lame tastes in men based on your posts on said forum. That simple.