paedo punished Saudi style

Decyferon

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just thinking about how bad his corpse is gonna smell in crucified in the middle of the desert.

I almost think castration and ball sack removal would be a better punnishment for the crime. Im not talking chemical castration either. Im talking physical removal of cock and balls. Force him to take estrogen hormones. Make him into a woman and put him in a cage at the zoo

Everyone read that when the crucify them they just tie them to a cross with rope, right?

fail on my part. since they were brutal enough to behead him in public, i just assumed theyd go the extra distance & throw in more pain by doing the crucifiction the traditional way

they shouldve, anyway

as for that sniper, i thought it was in DC. shooting from muffled holes in a car trunk, that was kind of slick. not enough i guess. if memory serves correct, i think dude offed a fed agent too

It was across Maryland, DC, and VA...no Fed though

i dont think he did it on purpose though, it was a random shooting like the others. maybe not some important field agent or anything, but someone that worked in the department

or i could be completely wrong

either way, i guess the moral of the thread is we all agree on stomping on the testicles of pedos while wearing ice climbing boots

The fact that a serial killer sniping people in Virginia was black...you don't remember everyone being shocked about that?

Son, the two dudes(i believe it was) shot and killed a guy in a home depot while my uncle was walkin to his car..and a girl i know got shot at and it shattered he car window but they missed..

my moms wouldn't let my siblings walk anywhere....haha

EDIT: assuming we are talking about the same thing??...

as for that sniper, i thought it was in DC. shooting from muffled holes in a car trunk, that was kind of slick. not enough i guess. if memory serves correct, i think dude offed a fed agent too

His intent was to eventually kill his ex and make it look like she just got caught up in some random terrorist shit so that it wouldn't fall back on him.

If they had gotten away with that shit it would've been the slickest murder scheme ever.

it appears so

i think it was a son driving while his dad laid in a trunk, shooting through a hole they cut out

I'm pretty sure the kid was doing most if not all of the shootings while the older dude drove.

And they weren't father and son, but I think the dude might have been like a step dad or just some oldhead who took him in.

His intent was to eventually kill his ex and make it look like she just got caught up in some random terrorist shit so that it wouldn't fall back on him.

If they had gotten away with that shit it would've been the slickest murder scheme ever.

but he was the one doing the shootings, there's the only flaw, its not like one of those, "it was the sniper" he was the sniper.

I'm pretty sure the kid was doing most if not all of the shootings while the older dude drove.

And they weren't father and son, but I think the dude might have been like a step dad or just some oldhead who took him in.

even though they didnt get away, they were definitely immortalized in the sense of stepping up the urban warfare strategies & whatnot

kid was a street vadar /nomediaparasite

& durk, thats messed

at least the people you give a shit about beat the odds on that

hate to post a story from The daily mail but seems this paedophile is getting some real punishment in Saudia Arabia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1225006/Saudi-Arabian-paedophile-beheaded-crucified-string-sex-attacks-including-left-toddler-die-desert.html?ITO=1490&referrer=yahoo

A man in Saudi Arabia is to be beheaded and crucified after he raped five children and left one of them, a three-year-old boy, to die in the desert.

An appeal court in the capital Riyadh approved the death sentence handed down in June by judges in the northwestern oasis city of Hail where the convicted 22-year-old man carried out his crimes.

The rapist - who was not named - was arrested several weeks ago as he tried to seize another boy after offering him a ride home from school.

The seven-year-old - who escaped unharmed - helped identify the culprit.

The man’s victims were aged between three and seven. He was said to have lured them into his car as they left school at midday and then drove them to remote desert locations to rape them.

An investigation was launched after a 25-year-old father reported that his three-year-old son was missing and that he suspected the kidnapper to be amale driver of a white four-wheel drive vehicle.

The infant was later found under a scorching sun in the desert where he had died of thirst.

A panel of three judges in Hail sentenced the rapist to death for “abhorrent” crimes which they said had terrorised the community.

Crucifixion in the conservative desert Kingdom means tying the convict’s body to wooden beams to be displayed to the public after he is decapitated by a professional swordsman.

Saudi Arabia has executed 56 people this year under laws that allow the death penalty for rape, murder, apostasy, armed robbery and drug trafficking.

In extreme cases, the convict is executed and his body crucified in public.

... OJ did it.