Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
sex_styles

zer and sae, cleanest out there?

nice stuf, someone obviously knows someone or something like that. peep the 100% metal for more.

Guest jus

pretty clean but there letters are weak,but thats just me...

Originally posted by jus

pretty clean but there letters are weak,but thats just me...

they lettas be lickin azz..get some structure biznatch.

dey gots skillz tho aint frontin on that ish.

Originally posted by Paul_Pheonix

they lettas be lickin azz..get some structure biznatch.

dey gots skillz tho aint frontin on that ish.

Stop talking. You're driving me insane.

i gotta agree that in some of those pieces the letters are pretty wack but they come off hard in others. and they are hella clean and got madd paintin skills.

The kids who did these pieces must have created this thread, I cant imagine anyone but them having pictures of this wack shit. Its shit like this that makes freights wack to look at. Seriously you guys should retreat back to the walls. You are giving Canada a bad name with all that bullshit! Quit writing on trains now please.

Originally posted by RichardPryor

The kids who did these pieces must have created this thread, I cant imagine anyone but them having pictures of this wack shit. Its shit like this that makes freights wack to look at. Seriously you guys should retreat back to the walls. You are giving Canada a bad name with all that bullshit! Quit writing on trains now please.

-------your on crack kid-- zer has mad style -ive got 50 plus of his trains and there all clean.........:crazy:

the only thing thats really impressive as far as 'clean' goes is their 3D's...sometimes im amazed at how smooth they are. i know several 'lesser known' kids who are much cleaner than those guys.

and here we go..internet shit talking! yessssssss.

how much crack I smoke, or how many fliks you have dosent really matter, these kids are still wack. This kind of graffiti belongs on walls, or in some gallery making money. This is the kind of graffiti that makes me want to go to the yard with 40oz bottles filled with roll paint to throw at all this wack shit. Wheres Cap MPC when you need him.?

i guess it comes down to that ultimate fr8 question... quantity or quality?

I myself have caught many "zer and friends" fr8s those dewds crush, but knowing myself how to do that type of 3-d, i think sometimes they appear to be done rather quick as to get "another train done before it gets dark". ive always been for quality not quantity, thats just me no beef.....

Guest GuMS WhAt

Clean MAchine....LEtters..ummmmm yeah i'll get back to you on that one

....Gums...LIsol....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this