zer and sae, cleanest out there?

sex_styles

Nah these guys definetally arent the tightest out there. I dont know if when you say tight you mean cleanest(no drips, etc). If that is what you mean I would honestly have to say Naceo(RIP.) was the cleanest ever(and im not saying that cause he past away. People who know me know i always said that), and that kid Ced from Philly. As far as style goes i give these kids props for doing there thing but i dont feel the letters..Thats just my opinion.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trash...

and unless I see something in person I can't really tell if their stuff is clean. For all I know they could have 5 hours of clean up work on those freights and 20 layers of paint on one spot.

nah, definitly not feelin this shit at all. Looks like a bunch of young dudes that didn't spend much time in the blackbook and headed straight to the yard with a book of Daim pieces and a 2 minute sketch. prolly bought their paint too... heh,

Originally posted by RichardPryor

how much crack I smoke, or how many fliks you have dosent really matter, these kids are still wack. This kind of graffiti belongs on walls, or in some gallery making money. This is the kind of graffiti that makes me want to go to the yard with 40oz bottles filled with roll paint to throw at all this wack shit. Wheres Cap MPC when you need him.?

------SOMEONE SHOULD SMACK U AROUND TALKIG ALL THAT SHIT>>>>:D <<<<SO U CAN LOOK LIKE THIS ICON!!===JUST CHILL DICKIE!!!!

Guest BLINK_evryda

I goitta say...

thats some nice paint werks my man and as far as the outlines go they repeat some but i like that shit that looks like its inverted going 2 different ways

WIerd!!!

audios

Guest mobshitbitch

Im sorry, i dont care what you think, or what they think.. they ain't TKO. If they have a problem with it, they can take thier fake asses to LA or SF..

Oh and "III III III" shut your mouth.

If you hoes really want to get into statistics.. about 95% of the people on here are toys.. so by keeping that in mind, well, you know...

OK this is what it comes down to. These guys are ncredible painters..like they are up there with 3A..Dot Com..KD..etc....But they have incredbly wack letters. They are trying to imitate like the "cool" in style generic graff letters that are "in" right now...Just like fuckin Sudz and many other toys do on this board. Now if these guys came on here and posted some outlines on paper with no color everyone would tear em up. So all u that like this crap should hop off their dick and get glasses...cause truthfully there letters and color schemes are no better than sudz...They just know how to paint but thats no excuse for putting up wack shit. Master ur letters on paper befor u try them in paint.....And for the love of god look at their hands....They are fuckin worse than my sUDZ RETARTED BROTHER WHO WAS BORN WITH NO THUMBS AND PARTIALLY BLIND!.....im done

this thread really suprised me. I had no idea there were so many people with a rabid, foaming at the mouth hatred of zer and sae! Worse than sudz retarded brother? trash? are you blind?

I totally understand how people find the letterform somewhat lacking....infact if I have any complaint with either of them, that would be it. But its still far from the level alot of you have placed it on. Can you honestly tell me to the face that youd rather see the same technical skill level, but with sudz letters instead of these? you honestly think that would look better? you're insane!

i hear ya ese. like mary said 'dont need no hateration'. not that im particularly fond of any of their work, but id rather see that running than nothing. and whos to say what belongs on a train. i hate to keep going back over this but i can vividly remember a time when there was NOTHING running on freights. now theres so much. i personally like it like that, even if i dont like everything i see.

p.s. who is sudz? uh on second thought, nevermind.

oh yeah

fact of the matter is. TKO LA, rep harder and been around much much longer then TKO up north, not saying they suck (except for zer and sae) but when someone says TKO i think of TKO LA..and dont forget the real TKO do hit fr8 also. my opinion dont get affended anyone.

Re: v

Originally posted by komes

I have to say fuck you to all you haters!!!

I'm betting money that if you ever met zer or sae in person you would be all buddy buddies with them. I have seen it happen.

These two dudes have way more heart in graffiti than most of you.

ahahha that made me laugh because i know how true that is. ill bet all of these kids would not be voicing such a strong opinion if they met these two.

Guest Pinche Hoto
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Stop talking. You're driving me insane.

there you go with the fucking superiority, YOU ARE NOBODY, you shut the fuck up you faggot bastard.

big deal

big deal they painted in paint lois, big deal they painted with dope fr8 hitters like Mber, it dont matter who u paint with, where u painted. Style is what real counts, or a dope ass stock tip fr8, what good is perfect lines perfect everything when your letters are drop dead wack, if there was some sort of style there, werd up, for example take a good look at some of those fr8 hitters out there, some are even cleaner with dope letters.

big deal they painted in paint lois, big deal they painted with dope fr8 hitters like Mber, it dont matter who u paint with, where u painted. Style is what real counts, or a dope ass stock tip fr8, what good is perfect lines perfect everything when your letters are drop dead wack, if there was some sort of style there, werd up, for example take a good look at some of those fr8 hitters out there, some are even cleaner with dope letters.

That is true..It aint who you know..Its how you flow!

come on

http://railwhores.tripod.com/photos/zer2.jpg'>

http://railwhores.tripod.com/photos/zer.jpg'>

http://railwhores.tripod.com/photos/sae.jpg'>

http://railwhores.tripod.com/photos/sae3.jpg'>

http://railwhores.tripod.com/photos/sae1.jpg'>

take a gooood hard look at the lines, letter structure, take away the nice perfect lines, shadows, and look what u got.....this shit should stay in a gallery, it must take these 2 people hours on a peice, lets see a 2 colour from one of these 2.....

i think this thread raises the question of what's more important--overall style or being on point technically. i feel like if the letterforms and the style are nice, i don't really give a shit about a drip here or there or if the lines aren't prefectly clean. obviously it's best to have style and really good can control, but come on, if you gotta pick one or the other...i've seen way better looking trains painted with wal-mart paint and stock caps. the techinical skill alone isn't enough to get over.

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

Trash...

. prolly bought their paint too... heh,

I admit these guys do have talent...I do dig some of there outlines

but there work to me...they are trying to hard....ANYWAYS Im 21, I do not know how old these guys are but the last time I even thought about stealing cans was 6 years ago.....I dont think anyone my age is going to risk there job & family to steal cans..

don't get me wrong ....

hmm

"they are trying to hard".. wow, what a statement... i remember when i was a toy and used to try,, now i'm all like yo, fuck cleanliness, i'm all about stock tips and jocking styles..

much much respect to zer and sae for hitting steel harder than 99% of canadian fr8 writers, and for keeping their pieces clean and original.

Archived