kanye

kiwiwhaaa?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll believe that when I see it. How come no one has been ever to turn up a tape or video? Until then, the rumor was disproven, and snopes is the most trusted for proving or disproving rumors.

OK so lemme get this right. You are now forming judgement on truth based on something you read on the interwebs by someone you dont know, when theres someone telling you directly, that they saw it?

wow. So i guess I gotta go make a website with a Lauren hill interview and have her say she said it. Or else in your world it cant be true. :lol:

Kanye West Posts New Apology To Taylor Swift For VMA Rant

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621478/20090914/west_kanye.jhtml

It's all part of the WWE staging guise! How much you think Kanye & Taylor is getting paid to keep this going, with his apologies after the fact and her being distraught about it backstage according to friends & family.

Also, who was Dr. Dre's stunt double that got punched in the jaw at the BET Awards. He got no shine for his incredible performance.

FUCK.

You guys are craaaaaaaaaaaaazy gullible and receptive to the new tricks of showbiz in the viral age.

Within 5 minutes of that shit happening, the cropped and edited clip was up on mtv.com, ready to be embedded on thousands blogs with a 30-second ad playing before it.

Kanye interrupting and saying stupid shit at awards shows is a time-tested viral hit guaranteed to get eyeballs and a crazy buzz wave that clients are salivating to hop onto and ride out. This event, as well as other ocurrences at the VMAs, were discussed beforehand with prospective ad clients and spots doled out on a fee scale.

The right word isn't "staged" or "hoax", but "manufactured". You best believe with absolute certainty that this was a manufactured event.

the ACTUAL correct word for this all is called opportunists. They have award shows and have blank slots waitin for highlights to air with commercials. geez. If it wasnt his outburst it woulda been GAGA's hat or some dumb shit.

OK so lemme get this right. You are now forming judgement on truth based on something you read on the interwebs by someone you dont know, when theres someone telling you directly, that they saw it?

wow. So i guess I gotta go make a website with a Lauren hill interview and have her say she said it. Or else in your world it cant be true. :lol:

This was disproven way back when this shit supposedly came out (1998 or 1999). Snopes is just one of many sources that disproved it. Snopes is currently the most reliable when it comes to dispelling rumors. It's not just "some site" that some kid created in his mom's basement.

I find it really hard to believe Lauryn Hill could say that and there be absolutely ZERO proof of it, anywhere.

This is like when Tommy Hilfiger supposedly said racist shit, and again, noone could produce any proof

so it must have never ever happened then if no one has proof. LOL Just like the court system, which we all know is fool proof.

so it must have never ever happened then if no one has proof. LOL Just like the court system, which we all know is fool proof.

If this was on video tape, like many claim, and was shown to millions, it should be incredibly easy to find proof, considering the magnitude of what she said. But there has not been one tape at all.

Kanye West Posts New Apology To Taylor Swift For VMA Rant

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1621478/20090914/west_kanye.jhtml

It's all part of the WWE staging guise! How much you think Kanye & Taylor is getting paid to keep this going, with his apologies after the fact and her being distraught about it backstage according to friends & family.

Also, who was Dr. Dre's stunt double that got punched in the jaw at the BET Awards. He got no shine for his incredible performance.

OR, or how bout this? Maybe Kanye was actually drunk and that added to him being a piece of shit made him actually walk up there on his own and tirade. THEN, how bout htis, he wakes up with messages from his "people" i.e. record label, p.r. etc saying "you need to smooth this out FAST, because a lot of people already dont like you and this could wreck your career. We're gonna go public with an apology, its in your best interest you go along with this"

If this was on video tape, like many claim, and was shown to millions, it should be incredibly easy to find proof, considering the magnitude of what she said. But there has not been one tape at all.

it was played live once! this type of info is a career killer, im sure theres footage somewhere, but they dont let this stuff float around. Its not just up in mtv's library with hand written sharpy title on the side of a VCR tape called "Lauren hill the racist: proof" next to "the first real world NEW YORK". BUT, if some kid out there was pressing record back then, who knows it could very well one day surface, Im not holding my breath and I dont care either. I know what I saw, and what I heard her say. My ranting on this is done. Dont believe me, it doesnt matter anyway. Pm me one day if the proof you need shows up somewhere. lol

it was played live once! this type of info is a career killer, im sure theres footage somewhere, but they dont let this stuff float around. Its not just up in mtv's library with hand written sharpy title on the side of a VCR tape called "Lauren hill the racist: proof" next to "the first real world NEW YORK". BUT, if some kid out there was pressing record back then, who knows it could very well one day surface, Im not holding my breath and I dont care either. I know what I saw, and what I heard her say. My ranting on this is done. Dont believe me, it doesnt matter anyway. Pm me one day if the proof you need shows up somewhere. lol

Dude, shit that's played live is always recorded by people, since it's played in millions of households.

And with tabloids & TMZ, anyone could make several thousand if the video hasn't surfaced yet.

That rumor popped up around the same time the rumor about Tommy Hilfiger going on Oprah's show & telling her he didn't want blacks buying his clothing. When in fact dude was never a guest on her show.

I never said shit about hilfiger, and never heard the rumor. so stay on topic.

Again, dont believe me, I dont care. lol

Also this was over a decade b4 tmz and you ask any highschool kid now who lauren hill is and you'd prolly get a giant question mark back. No one cares about Lauren Hill and she faded to black years ago. also, I would doubt theres "thousands" of copies of a show that you and I and everyone else knows MTV puts on retard rotation for the follow up months. MTV was the first channel I ever saw that played repeats of that magnitude.

FUCK.

You guys are craaaaaaaaaaaaazy gullible and receptive to the new tricks of showbiz in the viral age.

Within 5 minutes of that shit happening, the cropped and edited clip was up on mtv.com, ready to be embedded on thousands blogs with a 30-second ad playing before it.

Kanye interrupting and saying stupid shit at awards shows is a time-tested viral hit guaranteed to get eyeballs and a crazy buzz wave that clients are salivating to hop onto and ride out. This event, as well as other ocurrences at the VMAs, were discussed beforehand with prospective ad clients and spots doled out on a fee scale.

The right word isn't "staged" or "hoax", but "manufactured". You best believe with absolute certainty that this was a manufactured event.

Dude give it up

people want to believe no matter what

never mind there's 2 people with extensive experience in video production and a guy with extensive marketing and advertising telling them how it was done

and they wanna argue about irrelevant shit happening at awards over 10 years ago, okay!

• Like 1

I never said shit about hilfiger, and never heard the rumor. so stay on topic.

Again, dont believe me, I dont care. lol

Also this was over a decade b4 tmz and you ask any highschool kid now who lauren hill is and you'd prolly get a giant question mark back. No one cares about Lauren Hill and she faded to black years ago. also, I would doubt theres "thousands" of copies of a show that you and I and everyone else knows MTV puts on retard rotation for the follow up months. MTV was the first channel I ever saw that played repeats of that magnitude.

Who said you said anything about Hilfiger. I cited an example because those two rumors sprang from the internet at about the same time.

TMZ wasn't around then, but it exists today. TMZ doesn't turn down old tapes that create gossip & intrigue.

If somethings shown live on a network, it will be taped. Since Lauryn herself said she never said this, how come no one has come out to show her to be a liar?