Sons of Anarchy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I think the writers will exploit his nonsensical dilemma until they write the club out of yet another wild legal fiasco with some 'out of left field' plan that a secret ally of theirs had set up form the beginning that will take the season out with an 'alls well that ends well' montage of their day to day lives and the never ending stream of hard knocks that come with living the life of outlaws striving for the American dream.

The worst part about that is how unnecessary it was for him to inform.

He could have just accepted that he'd no longer be part of the club and move on.

He could always go join a negro club somewhere.

Or he could have just sat down with the club and told them that he's half black and that the Sheriff thought he could use that to blackmail him into snitching on the club.

I really don't see how him being black would even be an issue with the Sons.

Because even though they're flawed heroes who revel in their tough image and illegal activities all done for the good of family and country, they fucking hate spades.

This and the little talk Juice had with that one guy about the rules and how some of them, no matter how ridiculous they may seem, need to be enforced or it will lead to a lax attitude in enforcing other rules.

He would have been thrown out of the club.

Even if they didn't object to him being black because he has shown them that he is capable of fulfilling his duties they would have thrown him out for lying to them all that time.

At best.

Still ridiculous though.

Totally better to get tossed from the club than to risk getting imprisoned or killed over being a coon.

Always with the fucking cake.

because cake is AWESOME duh. Anyway, screaming hand logo agrees with me. Maybe we could start a petition to get Jax eating cake naked in a few episodes?

Apparently you can send in questions to Kurt Sutter and he answers them on his youtube channel. I think DAO should email him and get this racism shit sorted once and for all.

wtfsutter@sutterink.com

Because even though they're flawed heroes who revel in their tough image and illegal activities all done for the good of family and country, they fucking hate spades.

And what exactly made you come to this conclusion?

They've kicked it with black bikers in previous episodes, and one of them has a kid with a black woman.

Do you even watch this show?

finally got caught up on the last two episodes i missed.

as far as i can tell, these dudes murder someone, get shot at, punched or have a high speed chase every single day of their lives. and yet it never seems to bother them. miles is killed and jax and opie are pushing their kids on the swing set an hour later.

in other news, jax doesn't know how to ride a bike for shit. I'm hardly some pro rider, but i don't put my foot down when i turn, i just turn, cause thats how you do it. and his bike can't catch up to a 93 oldsmobile? really dog? you need stroke that shit out or something dude. for as often as y'all be chasing dudes, you need to soup your shit up.

im not mad at the show, i actually like it, which is why it bums me out that they make it so ridiculous. with better writing they could have half the action and be twice as good. oh well.