What's the fucking point?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly (history n shit) but the colonies started because right wing religious nuts wanted to be more right wing and religious nuts and England wouldnt let them...so they started the colonies.

:confused:

let me know

I'm sure you're talking about the pilgims, but our forefathers who were the ones beefing with the Brits were not about this religious shit either.

That's why they tried to established what was supposed to be a separation of church and state.

Some of them were straight up agnostic.

It's pronounced Day-oh.

And the way you're pronouncing it is Chinese, not English.

you're thinking of the chinese religion "Tao" which is also pronounced dao.

the english language dictates that the correct way it should be pronounced is "dow" because there is no Y or I.

but i really dont care that much i was just making a point. and i dont want another america is better than england is better than australia is better than poland or whatever discussion.

this is all about the retardation of straightedge

you're thinking of the chinese religion "Tao" which is also pronounced dao.

the english language dictates that the correct way it should be pronounced is "dow" because there is no Y or I.

You're an idiot. The English pronounciation is Day-o.

When you sound out D-A-O as a word and not an abbreviation, it sounds like Day-oh.

You're talking about some Chinese shit.

Name one single word that's derived from the English language that isn't some Chinese shit that is spelled and pronounced like that.

You're an idiot. The English pronounciation is Day-o.

When you sound out D-A-O as a word and not an abbreviation, it sounds like Day-oh.

You're talking about some Chinese shit.

Name one single word that's derived from the English language that isn't some Chinese shit that is spelled and pronounced like that.

well there is pharaoh.

but i actually looked it up and it totally slipped my mind about words like chaos and ciao.

guess i was thinking of chinese shit. it still sounds weird to hear dayoh in a heavy american twang.

I think Swindle is incorrectly applying a "rule" about British English to a "word" that doesn't actually exist in the English language, but is just a made-up name contrived on a message board.

The elongated name was made up by the user, and the shortened acronym came soon after from other members of Channel Zero. Being that it is a made-up name, the "correct" way to say it could probably be attributed to the way the creator, DAO himself, pronounces it. Not to any "Queen's English".

That said, I either say "DAO" the Chinese way, or spell out the abbreviation (the way Pizzy says it on the mic).

I think Swindle is incorrectly applying a "rule" about British English to a "word" that doesn't actually exist in the English language, but is just a made-up name contrived on a message board.

yeah sorry.

That said, I either say "DAO" the Chinese way, or spell out the abbreviation (the way Pizzy says it on the mic).

yeah, see!

I checked out the news just now of Britain releasing the Pan-Am Lockerbie bomber... just wanna know... is there any place in the world with a more pussier stance towards terrorists than Europe? This isn't the first time. Germany released some involved in aiding those involved in 9/11. I remember Spain giving like 7-year sentences to Muslims involved in bombings that killed dozens, and some of the suspects not getting any time.

I checked out the news just now of Britain releasing the Pan-Am Lockerbie bomber... just wanna know... is there any place in the world with a more pussier stance towards terrorists than Europe? This isn't the first time. Germany released some involved in aiding those involved in 9/11. I remember Spain giving like 7-year sentences to Muslims involved in bombings that killed dozens, and some of the suspects not getting any time.

lil_jon.jpg

YEAH!

WHAT?!

OK!!!

Not to start a pointless argument.....but at least they get a trial and a chance to defend themselves. As opposed to being locked up in secretive detention camps whilst their human rights are violated.

Not to start a pointless argument.....but at least they get a trial and a chance to defend themselves. As opposed to being locked up in secretive detention camps whilst their human rights are violated.

I agree that the Bush-Cheney doctrine on how to handle terrorists was wrong. That said, historically, the US has given trials to terrorists. Those 8 years were a fluke in which madmen were running the country.

And BTW, in Guantanamo, they do have lawyers and they are facing military tribunals, with the right to defend themselves. You talk about the human rights of terrorists, but what about the human rights of the victims these terrorists disregarded?

Yeah fair enough. Im not trying to defend the actions of terrorists.

But another reason for the light stance you perceive in Europe is the fact that terrorist cases are very difficult to prove. The evidence is often very speculative and light. And the people that do get caught often had very little involvement with the actual act or planning.