What's the fucking point?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the fuck is with americans calling DAO, DAY YO

DAO, LIKE TAO, TRY NOT TO MANGLE THE LANGUAGE YOU PILFERED FROM ENGLAND

WHY ENGLAND SUCKS (abridged version)

#5. Being treated like an American. I don't want to accuse all English people of acting rude or snotty toward Americans because some are very pleasant, but after seven weeks I've come to the conclusion that sometime in grade school English children are taught to equate 'stupid' with 'American.' Yes, we are arguably louder and more demanding, but that doesn't mean we're all ignorant. Interestingly enough, British radios blare American pop music, televisions broadcast American t.v. shows and the movies play American flicks. If we're so dumb, why do you cherish our popular culture? And one last thing: any country that manufactures the Spice Girls shouldn't throw stones at glass houses ...

i find this relevant to your argument. also, fuck you.

edit: sorry, i actually agree with you on the day'oh being wrong. but im hungover. so fuck you for dissing my motherland.

at some point in the next couple years i bet that kid will do one of the following:

1. commit suicice/attempt to commit suicide

2. break edge

3. abandon his desire to be "unique" and get rid of the retardo pericings and will probably end up with very small or no gauges.

4. get one of those things caught on a cabinet handle and have his ear torn off and will then succumb to possibilty 3 and maybe 2.

5. get a skeez of a girlfriend, who will love that shit for a small period of time, but will probably eventually mature and be like yo you look like an asshole get rid of that shit or im getting rid of you, and by this point he'll probably have sunk into his comfort zone with this girl/ in life and just take them out and move on his way.

or

6. possibly proove me wrong in all forms and continue on his way being a dumbass.

Sadly the world has been subjected to 8 years of having a retard represent your country, also whenever Americans on tv are asked about where anything else is in the world they haven't got a clue

OK we do listen to your music and watch your movies, maybe that is just because that is where so much of the industries are located. America sucks up British culture too so it is a give and take thing, just look at shit like the beatles and rolling stones, monty phython, the co-opting of so many british TV shows (which you do much worse, just look at the office)

This website has made my view of Americans change greatly, I am ashamed I stereotyped your nation as a bunch of retards because you certainly aren't but due to the higher population in america you just have many more stupid people

Sadly the world has been subjected to 8 years of having a retard represent your country, also whenever Americans on tv are asked about where anything else is in the world they haven't got a clue

OK we do listen to your music and watch your movies, maybe that is just because that is where so much of the industries are located. America sucks up British culture too so it is a give and take thing, just look at shit like the beatles and rolling stones, monty phython, the co-opting of so many british TV shows (which you do much worse, just look at the office)

This website has made my view of Americans change greatly, I am ashamed I stereotyped your nation as a bunch of retards because you certainly aren't but due to the higher population in america you just have many more stupid people

The FEW things from Britain that are popular in America can't even possibly begin to compare to how much of our culture you guys jock. That's not even worth discussing.

English accents are fucking horrible. Almost as bad as Australians.

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

0818081651.jpg.1713c82b0c6ec6140631303951f6a85b.jpg

0818081905.jpg.70e3558d69af2614a471b56d002973e1.jpg

0818081905a.jpg.b4a2dd68cdad981acd94ab501b989894.jpg

Guest 50million

:sick::sick::sick:

:sick::shook::shook:

:shook::shook::shook:

:sick::shook::shook:

:sick::sick::sick:

i dont like. i see a bunch of these dudes around the bay too.....

Worst British export to America: reality TV shows.

if the british weren't total assholes, we wouldn't be here ab

FUCK YEA 13 ORIGINAL COLONIES!

If I remember correctly (history n shit) but the colonies started because right wing religious nuts wanted to be more right wing and religious nuts and England wouldnt let them...so they started the colonies.

:confused:

let me know

If I remember correctly (history n shit) but the colonies started because right wing religious nuts wanted to be more right wing and religious nuts and England wouldnt let them...so they started the colonies.

:confused:

let me know

yea that's part of it. but also the people that were sent over here to claim the new land for european nations were still having to pay royalties and ridiculous taxes.

religion had the pilgrims come over certainly, but this isn't a land of pilgrims now is it? everybody came over to the new world. crooks, pirates, jews, and blue collar guys... and their slaves.

basically, some people got drunk in a tavern one night and decided that they (being the wealth holders and law makers for this new land) wouldn't pay international banks or the King (i think thats when England still had the man wear the pants).

it's always been about money. even the religious part.