The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^There was 2 more pictures of that girl I think she was sucking the dick in the other 2 or the last 1... If I remember correctly...

I SERIOUSLY "NEED" TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT A PICTURE OF RIHANNA ON A LIGHT PINK HUTCH?!?!?!

UNLESS IT'S A PHOTOSHOP?

I think http://www.bmxmuseum.com they got mad old school bikes rebuilds, for sale and shit, if not just google RIHANNA Hutch Hollywood..

• Like 1

I haven't rode bmx bikes for years, but I used to hang out with a bunch of bike thief stoners, so I was always riding something different. I used to have one of these:

sky83ta.jpg

I even used to have one of these, come to find out they are pretty sought after nowadays, mine was nowhere near as nice as the one in the picture, it was stripped down and rebuilt. I saw a SE fixed gear a couple of days ago and was like "WTF" ?

pk-ripper.jpg

My favorite bmx I ever had was this though:

mosh.jpg

That one isn't mine, but it was a mosh. Thats the most similar picture I could find.

HELL NO IT'S NOT "FROWNED" UPON.

GET PICTURES UP ON HERE HOMIE.

WHAT "MODEL" IS ON THE FRAME?

DOES IT HAVE A SINGLE OR DOUBLE MAIN TOP TUBE?

oh really? yeah cause its a good bike but i just didnt know cause i haven't seen any other haros in a while.

the frame is just raw brushed steel

and its a mirra of some sort

ill put up pictures tommorrow

edit: i just googled and i think its called a mirra pro

oh really? yeah cause its a good bike but i just didnt know cause i haven't seen any other haros in a while.

the frame is just raw brushed steel

and its a mirra of some sort

ill put up pictures tommorrow

edit: i just googled and i think its called a mirra pro

Nice, and 2006 is after your BMX time IRON CHEF? LOL

That Mirra Pro Harro is a decent bike, but I heard they weigh a ton. If you are just looking to ride it and not really do any tricks then it is a fine bike, but if you want to start bar spinning like the rest of us I recommend getting a lighter frame or getting real strong to lift that sucker up.

and yes, you heard correctly. my arms are sore from learning to bunny hop.

but i mainly use it to cruise around.

haha, get strong man. I can hop like a beast from being so used to heavy bikes. but now I am sure if I went to a heavy bike I would be all fucked up from being used to riding "weightwhore" bikes.

My brother in law is so strong from riding oldschool bike he can hop on a beach cruiser...so shit I seen him do it and it was hilarious :lol:

• Like 1