The BMX Thread

R@ndomH3ro

Don't get that zombie bike on the last page... zombie themed shit is gay... seriously. Looking like a green drunk w/ worms coming out of you... well you look like a retard.

Retarded = not cool

Dead = not cool

Retarded dead person = extra not cool (not sure how so many people f this up)

Also +3 on getting a helmet. Riding w/o a helmet is stupid.... like literally... you won't think of how cool you look w/ stitches across your skull or... a blood stain on the concrete because you were too cool for a helmet. Seriously, don't skimp yourself here.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paint it primer grey if anything, i dont get why people want bikes that look like theyve been stolen.

i dont know where you live but in the south east of america, a flat black bike usually means it was stolen, and then painted flat black with walmart paint

Ones you can afford? I got some here and there parts around my house, what do you need? PM me and I can flick em if you want to buy them...I will sell em cheap if you pay shipping.

And here and there parts is not really a good description....I think I have a whole bike of parts minus frame and BBs

I really like the bikes that are clear coated raw... not too many companies are doing that.

Looks like complex.com is adding a nice video w/ robbie morales in this thread... hey I'm in a bmx thread I MUST WANT TO WATCH A VIDEO ABOUT BMX RIGHT NOW.... AND NOW I MUST CLICK AD.

I also have some parts btw that I would be willing to get rid of.

I have

kink pegs w/ matching chain tensioners I'll sell for $30 (they were quite a bit more than that and only have light use)

suzue dragon fly sealed hubs chrome 48hole $60

Chris Gack ultra thick 45t sprocket $50 (this was discontinued.. not sure why it's flippin awesome and unique)