Robbing toys for paint

dmkboston

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

First...ya should only rob Kings,they deserve to get robbed..

Second ..a real writer racks his paint...a little bit of practice and 100 plus cans a day should be no problem to rack up.

So what is the point on taking a couple of cans from some kid?To me thats coward style (unless they cross out stuff or act very stupid)..

i robbed all these off toys.

1z6fq5c.jpg

typically this'll last me about a week and a half just cause i'm bangin out so many freight trains right now.

i usually do five boxcars every night, on a good night maybe 10.

if you do at least 5 cars a night that wouldnt last you a week :confused:

1z6fq5c.jpg

typically this'll last me about a week and a half just cause i'm bangin out so many freight trains right now.

Yeah right,,that paint is just enough to do 2 to 3 decent pieces,so it would last only half a night bro..

;)

• 4 months later...
i know of little 14 year old toy kids carrying bear mace, tazers, knives, etc. at all times

how cool are you going to feel when some little 90lbs faggot sprays you in the face with bear mace and starts kicking you the nuts and smacking you upside the head with a can?

but if i rolled up to a chill spot and there were some toys with a fuck ton of that belton i don't think i'd have a choice but to jack move

lmfao :lol: amen

ive never been robbed for paint... i dont rob.. if you have beef then yeah maybe.... like everyone else said if hes some toy with montannah he probs deserves it... i wouldnt like to be jacked for my shit.. & if he sucks and hes painting and hes a toy... we all were a toy at some point & we all start some where...

• 1 month later...

1z6fq5c.jpg

jokes are funny.

never robbed toys though i thought about it many times, for the most part im against stealing from individuals unless it's a toy who is just fucking shit up for everyone