Robbing toys for paint

dmkboston

I dont know if id rob kids for paint. Shits like taking candy from a baby, UNLESS that "baby" had like 2-3 bags of some can(dy) i might have to turn a blind eye to karma and do it to em. Then Again i think if a wacker writer cant fuck with a pen and try to take it to a wall he should have his euro paint privleges revoked asap. And maybe rusto. LEAVE IT FOR THE REST OF US!!!!

@Massgraff: i was thinkin at least 4-5 wholecars with that XD XD XD XD

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are still places you can rack from. i know of places around my way (art/hardware stores) that have paint that isn't locked up and they don't have any sort of theft alarm when you walk out. racking is very much so something that people still do. i personally steer clear of it because i have the money and am too old to be getting pinched for something like that when i could just as easily buy the paint.

there are still places you can rack from. i know of places around my way (art/hardware stores) that have paint that isn't locked up and they don't have any sort of theft alarm when you walk out. racking is very much so something that people still do. i personally steer clear of it because i have the money and am too old to be getting pinched for something like that when i could just as easily buy the paint.

Agreed. Id rather just spend all the money i would at the court on diamond packs of ironlak and molotow any day off bombing science

*hint hint* if you didnt know they're on sale guys. Go grab some for cheap!

Plus how do you sound to big bubba at lock up saying you got popped stealing paint at a hardware store. We'll see who's bringing the hardwood then! Ill pass..

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There used to be a thread about this on puregraffiti.... I have yet to even run into another writer while out painting... Small town problems i guess... Robbing toys for paint sounds cool tho... My area has alot of fags writing... Id do it