Robbing toys for paint

dmkboston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i got robbed when i first started, i got over it

most times guys realized i wasn't a dick so they let me keep a tin or two

incidentally, getting robbed is how i met one of the guys who taught me the most about graffiti

it's gonna happen some time, no point in getting sore over it

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

i know of little 14 year old toy kids carrying bear mace, tazers, knives, etc. at all times

how cool are you going to feel when some little 90lbs faggot sprays you in the face with bear mace and starts kicking you the nuts and smacking you upside the head with a can?

but if i rolled up to a chill spot and there were some toys with a fuck ton of that belton i don't think i'd have a choice but to jack move

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

depends on the spot....i think most people rob toys for paint cuz theyre assholes in the first place. but if i catch someone in my yard i will talk to them...question where they park, how they got in, and if they are painting in the wrong spot....i'll tell their asses to move. if theyre not listening, approaching me with an attitude or just being an asshole....knocking em out, taking their paint, slashing their tires and busting their windows is all fair game.

Fortuneatly i really dont run into people in yards that i give a fuck about... im really one of a few that are smashing trains regularly anymore, and people usually call me to paint, so the couple times i have encountered other writers it turned out well for the lost souls.

this is the dumbest thread ever created im sry i even looked at it but i feel the need to say something now that its out there, first of all back in the 80s early 90's you didn't have to worry as much about gettin snitched on by stupid toys that you stole paint from. although they were toys and deserved to get fuckin robbed if they fucked up a spot they still understood that snitching is the last thing you do if you ever want to become an actual writer some day. now a days toys are stupid fuckin mark echo wearing punks who see graffiti on t-shirts and on tv and think its all a big game and dont give a flying fuck about respecting those who paved the way for them, so id say yes rob those little toy fuckers but make sure you make it clear to them after you do rob them that if they snitch theyre graff career is over forever and theyre lives will be a living hell if they do. then maybe give them a fuckin pointer or two and they prob will respond better to the ass kicking they just got and respect you a little

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I've got vamped twice. But I have also vamped random toys like 4-5 times so in the end all I'm gonna say is, it's part of the game ;P

yeah so true "All is fair in love and Graffiti" I havent been Vamped yet. . . . if I do its going to suck ass but then Im going to do my best to get back at who ever fucked with me and hopefully Vamp them right back. . . if you solo tag (like me) it sucks startin shit with a crew cuz there is more of them lolz so watch your back out there

dude, seriously? I wish someone would try to jack my paint. Its cheap shit anyways.

Ha ha me too bro im a poor ass kid tryin to make it in the world once i get some shit set up and move back to my hometown hopefully I will be able to afford some better shit

• 2 weeks later...