Robbing toys for paint

dmkboston

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
depends on the spot....i think most people rob toys for paint cuz theyre assholes in the first place. but if i catch someone in my yard i will talk to them...question where they park, how they got in, and if they are painting in the wrong spot....i'll tell their asses to move. if theyre not listening, approaching me with an attitude or just being an asshole....knocking em out, taking their paint, slashing their tires and busting their windows is all fair game.

Fortuneatly i really dont run into people in yards that i give a fuck about... im really one of a few that are smashing trains regularly anymore, and people usually call me to paint, so the couple times i have encountered other writers it turned out well for the lost souls.

well said

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm almost positive that half of the people on here that claims to rob toys is a nasty toy himself.

That's quite funny.

For me, only if they cross me, then I want some cans from them.

Otherwise, I'd rather rack from stores.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally I was against it, but mostly because I was a toy myself that felt that graffiti was friendly and fun and that every writer should be 'bffs fo lyfe.' But this summer like 5 new toys started tagging and it's just getting stupid; sidebusting my pieces with whack handstyles, dissing burners from guys who've been painting for years on end tagging the same retarded spot over and over without actually trying to get up. Graffiti isnt a fucking joke. If you're a toy who gets robbed for paint, rob other toys for paint. And if you can't handle that kind of danger, how do you expect to compete against those who handle it on a nightly basis? I've graduated from toyhood and looking back on it all, I wish people weren't so nice to me when I was learning. The scene got soft in my town and now every hipster with a sharpie wants to be a writer. So if I catch some punk tagging at night, his paint is mine. If he doesn't back down and keeps bombing then he shows promise and has my respect. Plus, half these kids are rich and buy shit like Montana Gold to go bombing. How can you say no to that?

the only way i would snatch paint from sumone is if the cross me.. weather they rack or buy there paint. they still spent there money or took the risk stealing it. i wouldnt wunt sumone to do it to me so i wouldnt.. and if sumone tried it to me , best belkeive im puttin up a fight. and if i knock em im takin there shit just cause they tried gettin mine..

Originally I was against it, but mostly because I was a toy myself that felt that graffiti was friendly and fun and that every writer should be 'bffs fo lyfe.' But this summer like 5 new toys started tagging and it's just getting stupid; sidebusting my pieces with whack handstyles, dissing burners from guys who've been painting for years on end tagging the same retarded spot over and over without actually trying to get up. Graffiti isnt a fucking joke. If you're a toy who gets robbed for paint, rob other toys for paint. And if you can't handle that kind of danger, how do you expect to compete against those who handle it on a nightly basis? I've graduated from toyhood and looking back on it all, I wish people weren't so nice to me when I was learning. The scene got soft in my town and now every hipster with a sharpie wants to be a writer. So if I catch some punk tagging at night, his paint is mine. If he doesn't back down and keeps bombing then he shows promise and has my respect. Plus, half these kids are rich and buy shit like Montana Gold to go bombing. How can you say no to that?

*cough* bullshit *cough*

• 2 weeks later...

I've only read this last page but this thread is a fucking joke.

Senz, unless you write 'sens' I'd change my tag if you're from Melbourne.

I've robbed some kid in europe once, almost by accident. The willingly lent me some paint and one of the kids asked for his can back halfway through what I was doing. I said "hey can I finish what I'm doing?" But before that, they were asking me about certain situations I'd been in before and by chance I had asked if they knew where I could get some good coccaine.

I guess they may have the tone of our conversation a little intimidating because the kid just pressumed I was robbing him. His graffiti was so bad I just decided to finish what I was doing rather than give his paint back. I took a tourist shot at the end of all the kids and the one I 'robbed' is the only one not smilling in the photo.

Good times.