Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dmkboston

Robbing toys for paint

do u rob toys for paint? are u a toy that gets robbed for paint? are u a writer who gets robbed for paint when u dont even deserve it? do you think its a good idea? bad? voice your opinion on the subject on this thread!

• Like 1

think you're on a roll for gay commentary!

but I'm probabaly just flaming so

robbing people for paint is stupid but you do you!

you dont rob them for no reason. but actually 2 or 3 days ago i painted a spot and stopped at a spot just to see if there was any new shit there. I ran into some kids that knew a kid who "accidentally" went over me. the kid is fuckin awful also.. like been writin for less than 2 months bad... they got nervous and gave me all the cans they had to leave them and there friends alone. I wasnt even gunna start anything i was gunna say it was no biggie. I mean i had dissed out all there stuff so i thought it evened out...

theres my gay ass story for this gay ass thread.

you dont rob them for no reason. but actually 2 or 3 days ago i painted a spot and stopped at a spot just to see if there was any new shit there. I ran into some kids that knew a kid who "accidentally" went over me. the kid is fuckin awful also.. like been writin for less than 2 months bad... they got nervous and gave me all the cans they had to leave them and there friends alone. I wasnt even gunna start anything i was gunna say it was no biggie. I mean i had dissed out all there stuff so i thought it evened out...

theres my gay ass story for this gay ass thread.

cool_story_bro.jpg