Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Got Milk

To bike or not to bike..

Hey 12ounce.

Im going out tonite for the 2nd time after a years break..

Well its about 20 min walk to closest place to bomb, and im curious should i bring a bike? if i bmx will take me 5 mins to get to spot and about 10 to get back due to hills.

Does anyone bring bikes? i was thinkin just stashing my bike in the some bushes on the side of the road then wen i bail i can get away quick..

what yall think, any advice also? im fair rusty on all this shit..

bike it its faster and if i cop pulls u over just say im practicing for a triatholon and this is the best time to do it theres no traffic no noise and perfect weather lol lol

you sound like an idiot. if you wana ride a bike ride a fucking bike, why are you looking for online approval?

you sound like an idiot. if you wana ride a bike ride a fucking bike, why are you looking for online approval?

Bump :L

Brilliant, love the banter haha.

But yeah man if youve got a bike go for it, Just make sure you put your stabilizers on. Dont want you to fall off and get a boboo :(

Yep im a bit of an idiot, there no denying it.

Went out last night, twas good. Ill use bike again i spose altho was sketchy cause hard to suddenly bail in a diff direction on a bike, and cant scale fences n shit.. Hmm.

Cheers for replys anywhos.

This .

but if an average joe hero mofucka reports you then youre easily identified if youre riding a bike

but if an average joe hero mofucka reports you then youre easily identified if youre riding a bike

yeah, well, that's why you zig and zag and go down some cutty side streets and loop around and chill out at a bar for a hot minute until things are all good.

Avoid straight shots genius.

ride the bike to get close to the spot, then hide it and go on foot, so you can run if you have to.

How about you like i dunno. Walk there, and then walk back to your place of refuge ?

OR

Not ask stupid questions.

Do you need people on the nets approval before you take charge of your life ?

Do you need people on the nets approval before you take charge of your life ?

i need yours...

:lol: :lol:

I WOULD BRING THE BIKE, YOU WILL LOOK MORE DISCRETE. AND YOU CAN BUST A TAG ON A TRUCK OR WALL N JUST KEEP ROLLING...

ride the bike to get close to the spot, then hide it and go on foot, so you can run if you have to.

X2... exactly what I was thinking!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now