Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SKUM:BUCKET

Robotic Phones.. Need an upgrade.

vmvgb5.jpg

24l1xty.jpg

Alright so ive always been a cheap fuck when it comes to phones.. Still got a beat ass phone. Been thinking of snatching up a phone that can come in handy since i tend to get lost when iam on road trips with no GPS.. Just trying to get some feed back on whats more affordable and better bang for my buck.. Im almost about to pull the plug on AT&T since they are tight fucks and i feel like i pay too much to begin with for 900 minutes... Crock a shit but the iphonee is the only thing that might keep me interested in staying with that service. I keep hearing hype about the palm pre.. so whats da deal?? My phone is about to fall apart..... anyone got horror stories about these phones?? :confused:

I've got an iPhone, I highly recommend getting one now that you can get the 32 gig.

I really doubt there is anything out there that can come close hardware wise.

Plus the applications and operating system is like icing on the cake.

AT&T does hit the wallet hard though but it's well worth it.

none of these phones have sexual holes on them...

not worth it bro.

i tend to jam up sexual holes on real women not phones. but good lookin on the heads up homie.. :D

• Like 1

i feel like i pay too much to begin with for 900 minutes...

900 minutes???? Why the fuck would you need 900 minutes a month?

I have no cell phone. If I'm not home, leave a message.

900 minutes???? Why the fuck would you need 900 minutes a month?

I have no cell phone. If I'm not home, leave a message.

I guess i talk alot on the phone and travel a shit load aswell... im leaning towards the palm pre now.. Anyone got any feedback on the PRE??

Fuck expensive ass phones. I've got att service with a $20 go phone that has a longer battery life and better reception the the last 5 phones I've had. Plus if I break it or lose it, I can just get another for.....$20. I've got a digital camera for photos and an ipod for music. If I wasn't being so thrifty though I would think of an iphone.

That Palm thing looks like a piece of shit. Fuck you if you thought about buying one. Faggot.

They are just phones buddy. Dont pull an MJ and die on us.............

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now