Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

he doesn't impress me - just checked his stat line out. never averaged more than 18 minutes while averaging 2 fouls a game. doesn't even know how to play while in foul trouble. steep learning curve, especially when Zilgauskus is the guy waiting in the wing....... Even if he gets up to 30-35 minutes a game, according to his previous stag line were looking at 7-10 rebounds, 2-4 blocks a game. The blocks are dangerous for sure. But once he gets two fouls in the first quarter, 3-4 fouls in the third quarter, i expect that number to go down..

chris bosh on the other hand i doubt will be used as the main weapon against the celtics - theyre just too damn big. if chris bosh gets underneath kg nh - there'll be another big ass dude ready. and if we push him out to 10-15 foot range, who is going to be rebounding for them? ill take that situation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic