OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

USA creamed the fuck out of Angola. It was expected, but not nothing of that magnitude. We dominated them in every single way possible. I am at a loss for words. People always yap about how boring it is to watch a blow out because of how one sided it is. I love a good blow out. It's fun to see your team kill it like that. Also, this rule in FIBA play that states that the ball is live when ever it hits the rim is pretty interesting.

Also, this rule in FIBA play that states that the ball is live when ever it hits the rim is pretty interesting.

Yup. I'm not sure if I'd like to ever see it in the NBA (not that it'd ever happen anyways), but it definitely changes the game. The way FIBA refs call travels is fuckin weird though.

Also, Australia got their ass beat by Slovenia, Turkey took out France, and Spain knocked out Greece. I'm kind of surprised by all of these; that the Aussies lost so bad, that turkey beat France at all, and that Greece is out this early. Oh well, Russia vs USA in a few days!

Ron Artest lives his life a quarter-mile at a time

Sometimes, the stories write themselves and my job is very easy. Now is one of those times.

ept_sports_nba_experts-644906746-1283954604.jpg?ymsuSvDDR5Vwblhu

Yep, that's Ron Artest(notes) being stopped by police for driving a tiny race car through Los Angeles. Vin Diesel would be proud.

Law enforcement sources tell us Artest was cited because the registration on the car was expired. But get this -- we're told the car isn't even registered to Ron ... but somebody out in Tennessee.

Ron -- who was smiling throughout the entire incident -- was eventually sent on his way ... but sources tell us cops were "very happy" he was wearing a helmet.

:lol: :lol: my nig :lol: :lol:

USA! USA! USA! USA!

That said, while the Thunder are going to be a very good teams for years to come (probably a championship one sooner rather than later), the Lakers are gonna steamroll to the Finals this year, ESPECIALLY if (when, really) Carmelo leaves Denver.

First significant signing in awhile, Luis Amundson going to Golden State...be cool to watch him and David Lee play with Curry and Ellis. I think the Kings and Golden State both COULD be good in the near future, just gotta see what happens.

Also, Iverson is apparently considering going Marburry, and playing in China...really a sad way to end an amazing career

Go The Celtics. Fucking Australians. Can't even fucking speak English. Swamp, i feel you. Don't nobody give a fuck about women's basketball. Shit is like an exhibition if you ask me. Go The Ray Allen! Can't wait for you to break the 3 point record next year.