OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

The NBA on Wednesday suspended Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas indefinitely, without pay, in the wake of both a Dec. 21 incident at Verizon Center --when Arenas brought four guns into the team's locker room, in a supposed joke gone badly with teammate Javaris Crittenton following an argument between the two on the team's plane two days earlier -- and Arenas' subsequent conduct, including a pregame routine Tuesday night before Washington's game in Philadelphia in which Arenas pretended to "shoot" his teammates with his fingers.

NBA commissioner David Stern said in a statement that Arenas' ongoing conduct "has led me to conclude that he is not currently fit to take the court in an NBA game. Accordingly, I am suspending Mr. Arenas indefinitely, without pay, effective immediately pending the completion of the investigation by the NBA."

NIGGAS IS CRAZY, LIKE HE'S REALLY GONNA SHOOT SOMEBODY.

KNICKS SHOULD PICK THIS NIGGA UP

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think KG will get hurt again to be honest.

Celtics will crumble again and Orlando will make it again. It will be a repeat of last season.

Fuck that Celtics Vs Cavs at the end. And they will play DENVER!!! hahah JK those dam Lakers will probably be there.

ILL TAKE GILBERT ON THE KNICKS ANY DAY, RATCHES OR NO RATCHETS...STERN BITCH ASS IS 'SUSPENDING HIM INDEFINETLY' THOUGH WHICH IS MAD FUCKING CORNY CUZ UNLOADED GUNS ARE FUCKIN HARMLESS.

r u fuckin kidding me, the whole NBA has gone 2 shit since the 80's because wanna b hood jigs took it over, we all gotta b a gangsta now dont we just because were black n rich. kill kill kill the white man. the league is watered down, its a fuckin GUN. they should remove him from the league... just like they should have removed artest, harrington, and oneal and the rest of the jigs for climbing in2 the stands n fightn a few years back... the "ghetto mentality" has killed the league.

NO RACIST.

r u fuckin kidding me, the whole NBA has gone 2 shit since the 80's because wanna b hood jigs took it over, we all gotta b a gangsta now dont we just because were black n rich. kill kill kill the white man. the league is watered down, its a fuckin GUN. they should remove him from the league... just like they should have removed artest, harrington, and oneal and the rest of the jigs for climbing in2 the stands n fightn a few years back... the "ghetto mentality" has killed the league.

NO RACIST.

kobe.gif

Hope the Lakers can pull this one out tonight. They've had a real difficult time at the Rose Garden. Haven't won a game there in a long ass time.

This still makes me smile though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxOG678BA5Q

Thats the last time they won in Portland or what? Its been like 5 years.

Iverson brought that thug mentality and corn rows and tattoos into the league. Now its outta control and Iverson took a step back and said hes a family man now and not down with all that bullshit.

Archived