Im a computer "hoarder"

Hayabusa

Compulsive hoarding (or pathological hoarding) is the acquisition of, and failure to use or discard, such a large number of seemingly useless possessions that it causes significant clutter and impairment to basic living activities such as mobility, cooking, cleaning, showering or sleeping. A person who engages in compulsive hoarding is commonly said to be a "pack rat", in reference to that animal's apparent fondness for material objects.

My computer's hard-drive is FILLED with some of the most random and seemingly useless shit ever. I dont even know what to do with half the stuff. Part of me just wants to delete 90% of it because I know I never use it or look at it EVER, but then I get this little voice saying "But maybe one day you may need to use it/share it with someone!"

the fuck!

stupid techmology

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Digital packrat FTW. I do the same shit too so I usually have about 1 or 2 gigs left so I always have to find something to delete.

THIS.

hmmm....I have watched this movie 3x in the last two months... maybe I should delete that....NOPE I might want to watch it a 4th time tomorrow!

I need a new external HD

wow.....its so funny you made this thread.....i just spent the entire day deleting files moving files to new folders, organizing files, etc etc.....ive got so much crap on my computer too.

but its mostly cleaned up now.....just to give you an idea of how bad it was, there was no more space for icons on my desktop....now its much better...

oh and i now have a 12oz folder filled with a few years of pics and photoshops from this site....and i found a lot of pictures from the wet tshirt contest and booty thread.

wow.....its so funny you made this thread.....i just spent the entire day deleting files moving files to new folders, organizing files, etc etc.....ive got so much crap on my computer too.

but its mostly cleaned up now.....just to give you an idea of how bad it was, there was no more space for icons on my desktop....now its much better...

oh and i now have a 12oz folder filled with a few years of pics and photoshops from this site....and i found a lot of pictures from the wet tshirt contest and booty thread.

It is funny you made this.....I just got home from helping a friend start to work through this problem.

Post up those pics Cali.