Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hayabusa

Low Budget Screen Printing (With Pics!)

havnt done anything in a while

ive been battling between making a real good looking image or pushing more towards a cartoony one

because of that, i have been on haitus from printing shirts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't know where you're at but if you've heard of 'buffalo exchange' those places tend to work with local printers like that.

I looked it up. they have one here in chicago. I'm gonna look into it. Thanks.:scrambled:

havnt done anything in a while

ive been battling between making a real good looking image or pushing more towards a cartoony one

because of that, i have been on haitus from printing shirts

I have plenty of ideas Im just stuck on being broke. I have 5 yards of some really nice silk for making shirts, plenty of wood to make custom frames, but Im broke and dont have any more Screen filler or Photo emulsion!!!! It angers me because Im tired of wearing my old designs...been like 3 years running. haha.

Low Budget Screen Printing With Pics

Can anyone suggest a budget 20 CPU cooler thats also low profile, as it has to fit inside the Coolermaster Elite 360 which is pretty thin outside width of 148mm.

Main object of the cooler is to be quiet, at least compared to the stock cooler, dosent have to be an amazing cooler.

I've been doing screen printing for a few years.. I'm actually trying to sell what stuff I have due to financial issues tho.

To the OP- The issue you are having is in your "screens" The reason you aren't getting good line detail is because of your.. well "mesh count" I guess. Since your using just a random piece of mesh for your screens I'm sure you don't have a specific count.

If you go onto legit screen printing sites you'll see that they sell screen in different mesh counts and this is how you obtain finer details. Also- squeegees matter too as to how much paint you push through the screen.

I suggest to anyone who wants to make a business out of it to invest into some proper supplies for quality assurance.. But as far as just making some shirts for yourself and friends the OP has the right idea.

That said, if anyone is looking for a complete (cheap) set-up for screen printing shoot me a PM.