holding pee 2.0

Pfffffffffft

ive been holding it for so long because im so lazy to get up out of the cumputer chair..

the sensation goes away then it comes back a few minutes later so much stronger..

my palms are sweating so bad making this thread..

im about to go release it right now and when i do, i know it will be so orgasmic..

catch you in 5!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hyponatremia

*edit.

nevermind....i was wrong..

Truth - Jennifer Strange died from drinking too much water in the "Hold your wee for a Wii" contest. Holding her pee had nothing to do with it. Her death was caused by hyponatremia, which occurs when electrolytes are washed out by drinking too much water. It does not matter if you hold the pee or not: when you drink too much water, the electrolytes and water both end up leaving the blood.

source:

http://www.wikihow.com/Hold-in-Pee-when-You-Can%27t-Use-the-Bathroom

you ever pissed in a cup cause you're too lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom, then you forget to empty the cup outside, then you randomly find a cup of piss in your kitchen? me neither...just curious...

No but when I was 16 my friend and I used to have to sneak into his house drunk real late at night and because he didn't want to wake his parents he used to piss in cups all the time and just leave them around his room. So one day a mutual friend came over and got a drink and put it down, next thing you know he is spitting piss all over the room because he accidentally drank from the wrong cup. Good times.