Rick Ross.. Busted!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just sayin' bruh.

Yesterday that dork was typin' like a clown claimin' he was being "Hood"

and now he expects his opinion to matter.

he's a clown.

I automatically assume most people in life are clowns. I'm sure the percentages on the oontz are even higher. I'm with you on this one homie

This guy's a fraud, and so is 90% of rappers out there.

Pretty fucking hilarious that LV called him out though. \

And yeah, I'm sure dude contacted the real Rick Ross and worked something out before this guy started to run around using his name.

And if not, he's probably got a visitor or two coming his way, to retain some compensation.

The LV thing has already been cleared up. They were real $2,000 sunglasses that he payed even more to customize

And Freeway Ross gave a few interviews from prison about Officer Ricky. At first he said they had spoken and that he told him he should be his own man etc etc, then after it came out about him being a CO he was obviously a lil more pissed

The LV thing has already been cleared up. They were real $2,000 sunglasses that he payed even more to customize

And Freeway Ross gave a few interviews from prison about Officer Ricky. At first he said they had spoken and that he told him he should be his own man etc etc, then after it came out about him being a CO he was obviously a lil more pissed

Thanks, brah. Didn't read the whole thread.

im gonna have to cosign this..its mad clowns on the internet.

coming from 12ozs biggest internet gangster, thats a funny statement.

remember the chris rock skit where he talks about the difference between black people and niggers? you're one of the niggers he's talking about.

now respond with how i wouldnt say this to your face blah blah blah chicago blah blah blah

coming from 12ozs biggest internet gangster, thats a funny statement.

remember the chris rock skit where he talks about the difference between black people and niggers? you're one of the niggers he's talking about.

now respond with how i wouldnt say this to your face blah blah blah chicago blah blah blah

aint you from like oregon or some shit like that?!?

its funny how you say "i wouldnt say this to your face" cause im pretty sure you wouldn't..thats why im not even stressin, white dude.