Rick Ross.. Busted!!!

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITs like when everyone found out akon had never been to jail... hahah.. I was like.. wait.. youre really surprised?? QUOTE]

but still....akon is an r&b singer...his career isn't based off bein "locked up" it was a song with someone who has been locked up...

rick ross's whole career is based off him getting millions from hustling and we all know that isn't true....i can't believe how many of you are co-signing a fraud:lol:

ITs like when everyone found out akon had never been to jail... hahah.. I was like.. wait.. youre really surprised?? QUOTE]

but still....akon is an r&b singer...his career isn't based off bein "locked up" it was a song with someone who has been locked up...

rick ross's whole career is based off him getting millions from hustling and we all know that isn't true....i can't believe how many of you are co-signing a fraud:lol:

Akon put himself out like a hood.. started every song with the term CONVICT and a cell door slamming... he's a fraud.. Rick Ross is a fraud... anyone who takes an actual dealers name.. someone from the block.. and uses it to sell music when they haven't put in the work themselves is bullshit if you ask me. I would never endorse any hiphop glamorizing how they pushed weight or murdered fools.. cause 99 percent of it is bullshit... but you do also have to look at who IS endorsing that fool.... Luda came out in defense of the faggot Ross.. and so did the dipset fools... so its pretty tragic if you ask me. My point was that I'm surprised that anyone would be surprised... that most of the "stars" are frauds... that they would rock knock-offs, etc. It's all bullshit and I can't fathom how anyone could be shocked by the news. Im not against you skeed.. I agree full force.

yea i guess your right about akon, but i think a big reason dipset and others backed rick ross is cause they all have a common goal to try to get rid of 50 cent:lol:

its like instead of them thinking about the fact that 50 and ross are lame, they sat down and decided they like ross more than 50 instead of just not fucking with either of em

Kinda like how 2pac preached Thug Life like crazy. But in reality he was just a back up dancing, nose ring having (OD Homo if you ask me), posed in bathtubs full of gold naked(looking homo as well), yelled out west coast(when he's really from the east).

Yup this rap game is just one big WWF match.

A lot of people in prison are pieces of shit though, and act that way in prison so you faulting a CO for being a hardass back?

Not everyone in prison or county is a piece of shit though. It's 2009, not everybody locked up is a rapist, murderer or a thief.

My point is that they talk to everyone like a piece of shit no matter what. You could be asking for some toilet paper and they treat you like you're a fucking rapist.

Shit, you could just be visiting a freind or relative, and they still talk to you like you're the one who's locked up.

I'm sure there's one or two halfway cool CO's here and there, but that's besides the point. The point is fuck a fake ass rapper talkin bout how he got rich selling crack, when in reality he was a fucking CO. :biglaugh:

Iono man, in my experiences the percentage of piece of shit CO's is WAYYYYYYY lower than it is with cops.

Like I said, I know 4 or 5 CO's that are cool as fuck, regular dudes who just needed a job. And 90% of the CO's I met in a prison setting weren't all that bad either as long as you weren't wyling out

i can't listen to someone rap about they got rich off selling coke and crack when you know he probably didnt.

EVERY RAPPER THAT EVER RAPPED A RAP GOT RICH OFF DRUGS NIGGA, FUCK YOU MEAN? AND NIGGAS LIKE GAESOP COCK AND NIGGAS LIKE THAT DONT COUNT CUZ I KNOW THATS WHAT YALL NIGGAS ARE FINNA SAY "BROTHER ALI IS REAL! HE KEEPS IT REAL! HE DOESNT RAP ABOUT DRUGS DUDE!"

YEAH, NIGGAS RAP ABOUT HOW THEY MISS GIRLS AND HOW THEY HATE THEIR JOBS AND SHIT AND HOW GEORGE BUSH INVENTED HATE AND STEPPING IN DOG SHIT. FUCK OUTTA HERE THAT SHIT IS BORING AS FUCK B. ILL PUT THAT SHIT IN THE CROSSCUT PAPER SHREDDER NIGGA. *SHOOTS DEF JUX*