Obscure Burglary Tools of the Day: Ninja Rocks

Or if there is no deadbolt just take a big pair of channel lock pliers, grab the doorknob with them and twist hard, strip it out.

Haha that's how one of my old landlords got into an old house of mine when he thought I moved out without giving me the keys

I came to get the last of my shit and the fronts of the doorknobs were all pulled out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicking in a door is surprisingly easier than most people think

My girl locked me out of my house one night cuz I was drunk and wylin out, so I kicked the front door in and took the entire frame with it, one shot.

That's the problem with kicking doors in

It takes the whole frame out, the frame always goes before the lock

Then you can't close the door right

There's nothing like seeing a deadbolt on a hollow-core door. If you're big, have some runway and are determined/pissed off, you can Kool-Aid Man right into someone's living room.

You gotta live in some cheap ass squalor to have a hollow core front door

I don't have a very vast amount of experience kicking doors in so that's probably true, but I know this shit was bad

I tried to get my landlord to fix it for free by saying a crackhead must of tried to knock the door down, but when he saw it he said "This looks like fuckin SWAT hit the door" and wanted me to file a police report. I believe in avoiding all contact with police if possible, so I just payed for it

I had to kick my own door in one time because I locked my keys inside, and it was all hot outside and I was drunk like fuck it

I had to nail the broken frame back together just to get the door to stay closed

y didnt u just break a window

Yeah, old news, but still fun. People used to smash out the bus stops as one person said. In the past you could also take one of the tops off a Grolsch bottle which was convenient since it already had the hole through it to put some string or whatever, but I don't think those tops are porceline (spl?) anymore.

As I found out the hard way, you can also insert a screwdriver into the bottom of the window frame of a car and just pull back, everything just shatters the same.

y didnt u just break a window

Because windows are messier, more expensive to replace than a door frame panel, and for a whole week every crackhead who walks by your crib sees a broken window and marks your spot as an easy lik.

With the door you can at the very least make it look secure...

How are you going to do that with a shattered window

damn Cali it's 2009 and you still scribing the caveman way?

I always thought those scriber pens you can get at home depot worked best

U know, cuz that's what they were designed for...

Somebody gave me one of those a while ago. It's a nice tool, but I wasn't too impressed with how it worked on glass...they work great on metal, enamel and plastic, though.

For glass I used to use emery bits and sparkplugs. Oh yeah, and sandpaper...it works about as well as etch without the drips and burns.

No Graffiti talk YO

I'm telling

nah but Big jumbo diamond tipped drill bits are my shit

oops

And sandpaper too..

oops

ANd yo, I propped homeboy who started this cause i hate car theft....

and the stink that a crack/smack head leaves behind in your car

wash like 20 times, spray perfume and shit. Damn. still stanky.

Because windows are messier, more expensive to replace than a door frame panel, and for a whole week every crackhead who walks by your crib sees a broken window and marks your spot as an easy lik.

With the door you can at the very least make it look secure...

How are you going to do that with a shattered window

Yeah, this is how I know we're talking about different levels of violence against doors

When I kicked mine in the only way to even cover the hole was to lean the door against where it used to be, like with the bottom kicked out so u could see right in

I had to sit awake and wait for the landlord to come replace it

damn Cali it's 2009 and you still scribing the caveman way?

never really got into scribing too much.

i have one of those scribing pens in my car, but i dont really like using it.

my friend has one of those diamond tipped drill bits, but i can't seem to come up on one.

i will try the spark plug thing though..thanks shai.

Kicking in a door is surprisingly easier than most people think

My girl locked me out of my house one night cuz I was drunk and wylin out, so I kicked the front door in and took the entire frame with it, one shot.

I can attest to this. When I was 13 we went to my grandma's for Christmas and when we came back my parents realized they had forgotten all the keys... so we stood there for a minute and I finally asked if they wanted me to kick it in. Knocked the frame out in one kick, the door was a solid hardwood deal but the frame gave quick.

If my skinny 13 year old ass could do it I'm pretty sure anybody can.

I honestly wasn't even trying to kick it in, I was trying to knock loudly with my foot in hopes that my roommate would hear it and let me in

One shot from the foot though and it literally BLEW out. The door went a couple of feet into the hallway, and the frame fell out on top of it

yeah i found a good scribe once

it was a blade sharpener

with diamond bits

it was inch half wide

good scribe

sick square tip like

pilot or magnum

shit nobody can

hardly use square tips

anymore all spoilt by runs

mops and drips:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

• Like 1