eminem - 3am

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we had some kind of computer class but I don't remember what they actually taught. The teacher was an alcoholic and I almost knocked him out cuz he started poppin shit, so I wasn't allowed back. I dropped out shortly after that I think

Also, my elementary school was the last school in the state tyo receive computers, so I got a late jump haha

Good looks on the upload

Eminem-Relapse2009-LW-Cover.jpg

Tracklisting

---------------------------------------------------------------------

01. "Dr. West" (skit)

02. "3 A.M."

03. "My Mom"

04. "Insane"

05. "Bagpipes from Baghdad"

06. "Hello"

07. "Tonya" (skit)

08. "Same Song & Dance"

09. "We Made You"

10. "Medicine Ball"

11. "Paul" (skit)

12. "Stay Wide Awake"

13. "Old Time's Sake" (feat. Dr. Dre)

14. "Must Be the Ganja"

15. "Mr. Mathers"

16. "Deja Vu"

17. "Beautiful"

18. "Crack a Bottle" (feat. Dr. Dre, 50 Cent)

19. "Steve Berman" (skit)

20. "Underground/Ken Kaniff"

http://rapidshare.com/files/230751562/Eminem-Relapse_2009_-12oZ_ASS.zip.html

There's a 10 download limit on a free rapidshit account... Let me know if yall need it uploaded again.

• Like 1

i managed 45 seconds of the new eminem song and man what a piece of shit, the beat sucked, the lyrics sucked and his accent was wack.

if i was putting a top 20 of rapper edad or alive I doubt i would even think of eminem hell i probably wouldnt think of him in top50 never liked his shit gimmicky and wack

Yeah, but you're from England. You guys like Dizzie Rascal and shit

dizzie rascal is shit as is that vast majority of UK hip hop, I started listening to hip back in the late 80s and I tend to stick with the stuff i like that I grew up on which is mainly NY Hip Hop and some other classics

dizzie rascal is shit as is that vast majority of UK hip hop, I started listening to hip back in the late 80s and I tend to stick with the stuff i like that I grew up on which is mainly NY Hip Hop and some other classics

SAS is real dope, but that's about the only thing I've ever heard from London that I liked

You guys care about the dumbest shit about a person when listening to their music.

I'm sure if you had money like dude does, you would probably touch your self up too.

I'm not even going to defend people like I give a fuck. This album reminds me of the Slim Shady LP and that's a good thing.

There is at least a solid 10 tracks on the album. Pretty happy with the album.