this guy...

Spruce Lee

This was posted on the NY thread and I hope it's not serious. I didn't know this level of douchebaggery was possible.

http://www.myspace.com/darkguardianhero

l_82f6f166d14a4ff5bb8633907c9db714.jpg

I am the Dark Guardian and I have been dubbed, what the media calls a Real Life Superhero. I am here to show the world there are people that care to make a difference, people that will stand against what is wrong in our society, stand up to the bad guys, help those in need, and change the world for the better. I use the iconic essence of comic book superheroes to make a difference, inspire others, spread a positive message, and call attention to issues in my community. I work to help make a difference by doing civic activities, crime fighting, charity work, safety patrols, hospital visits, school talks, distributing wanted and missing person fliers, helping the homeless, community clean ups, and more. My main objective is to inspire others. There is a hero in everyone and if we would let it shine we would live a much nicer place. I am working with other real life superheroes to help make a bigger difference. Find out more about real life superheroes at Real Life Superheroes

l_26bc20b2a05c46dc9e86e1883fd31668.jpg

i didn't know superhero's threw their own conventions

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm glad you made this thread. I was thinking about it, but have been going a little thread crazy lately.

This fucking guy.

Seriously, this guy is busting down on Washington Square park. This guy needs to go back in time and try doing that in 1987. Now I might have only lived in this city for a year and a half, but I don't see Washington Square park as the real hot spot. I also don't really know much about the Bronx or Queens, but I want to see This Guy start doing his little wannabe Batman home videos in East Brooklyn. Sure he knows his martial arts and trains like Ghost Dog. If someone runs from him, he knows Parkour, that's cool. But I've been in Washington Square park at night, and I don't feel threatened. It feels more like I'm walking through a Woody Allen movie. Maybe I'm naive, but I don't really see the dangerous element and threat in that park. Especially in today's New York City.

I want to see this dude try and clean up a neighborhood that really needs it. Then I'll applaud his little Frank Castle routine. I bet we'd see footage of him pulling some Blair Witch Project shit behind a dumpster.

blair_witch_l.jpg

All we can hope for is This Guy gets a little bit too secure in his superhero persona, scales a building, then attempts to leap fly, making for a fantastic travesty news article.

In local news This Guy attempted to fly to show the skeptics just how dedicated he was...

Washington square park is full of DT undercovers, usually black dudes.

They approach hipsters and college kids and pretend they'll sell them weed 24/7.

Now they got this fucking guy, this town needs a supervillain and an enema.

Those are probably who he's confronting. If you watch the videos, they shoot from across the street as he approaches a dude. He says something like "I know what you're doing, so get out of here before I call the cops." This fucking guy.

They approach hipsters and college kids and pretend they'll sell them weed 24/7.

Now they got this fucking guy, this town needs a supervillain and an enema.

haha we all need more supervillains

I don't know, I think it's cool if dude wants to spend his free time roaming the streets and perhaps stopping the occasional rape or mugging.

If, on the other hand, he wants to stop me from smoking a joint or doing a fill in, I'll let you guys know how well that martial arts training has worked out for him.

Does anyone else have problems with the Vimeo videos? I let them load up, and they play like shit. the audio continues, but the fucking video freezes up.

Does this dude actually fight anyone? Or is he just walking up to them saying "hey buddy, I've been listening to Godsmack so I'm all pumped up to call the cops on you!"

I just think this shit is corny. If he was just doing it, and not dressing up in leather coats with swimming goggles, or showcasing it online, I'd have respect. If the New York Times did an article on some mysterious guy who is going around crime ridden neighborhoods of the city, stopping serious crimes, I'd respect that. But when Tony Baggadonuts puts on his rice rocket coat, and walks up to a dude with a camera and cell phone, I think it's lame.

This fucking guy is the Chris Hansen of street vigilance.