and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Only shot I have mate. Sorry!

I did stumble across some cool old Aussie Nationals Sports Sedan photos;

lindapetemonarofront2.jpg

lindapetemonarorear.jpg

Hard to believe this is what a real Monaro looked like. How they turned it into that bloody Pontiac gizmo has me beat.

lindajanetoranass.jpg

Australian ICON. Torana SS. How nice are the side pipes? So nice.

Fuckin' huge photo again. Try this vimeo link, it's worth it for Porsche fans.

That's dope. What an incredibly expensive kit car. In our shop, we are currently building 2 935's. Both are early 935's (not K3s)..single turbo, plus or minus 470hp

First tub is in color:

photo1-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

Our last build, 1973 911 RSR long hood:

photo3.jpg

• Like 1

Not on my own cars, but I've worked with it a fair bit on some of my mates DB trophy cars. Depends how anal you are as to how far you want to go with it.

Props for tackling the roofliner... I'd say fuck that!

@minus: Fuck me. A 935 slant is up there with my favourite porkas. Are they for comp? Tell me one will be in Martini livery!

Not on my own cars, but I've worked with it a fair bit on some of my mates DB trophy cars. Depends how anal you are as to how far you want to go with it.

Props for tackling the roofliner... I'd say fuck that!

@minus: Fuck me. A 935 slant is up there with my favourite porkas. Are they for comp? Tell me one will be in Martini livery!

Both are going to be race only. No on the martini livery, both customers want their own paint schemes......

Also, for reference, that is apparently a real 962 Group C car.

They will most likely run in FIA group 6 or IMSA GTU class (because of the wide slicks). Both classes run with gnarly AMLS and Daytona protypes.

That 962 can't be real.. Aside from being beautifully built/restored, those cars were all aluminum monocoque (/nh) not carbon. The skin might be factory, but still that is skeptic. All Rothmans 956's and 962's are well accounted for (mostly in the Porsche factory museum).

http://962.com/registry/956_962/index.htm

Will most definitely keep you posted with the build. I'm pretty stoked on theses bitches =)