MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you wont win the wild card, but we have a great shot at clinching

So you can keep your wild card shot and your shitty logo

When was the last time the mariners won anything?

Oh and I seem to remember last year the team sucked so fucking bad they began fighting each other in the dugout. Real class act

You're a game above .500, the only reason your team would clinch is because your division is absolute crap this year. I'm not the one in denial here, the 2009 whitesox are not a world series team.

Its funny you're talking about the M's not being class acts with a coach like Ozzie Guillen.

We took the series 2 to 1, I'm not mad.

You're a game above .500, the only reason your team would clinch is because your division is absolute crap this year. I'm not the one in denial here, the 2009 whitesox are not a world series team.

Its funny you're talking about the M's not being class acts with a coach like Ozzie Guillen.

We took the series 2 to 1, I'm not mad.

The Division isnt crap, Detroit,Twins, And Chi Sox are all good teams.

Not to mention your in a pretty shitty division that only contains four teams

I know theyre not a WS team, never said that they were. But were getting there

Ozzie is an ass, so what he knows his shit.

And yeah you did, but it was a boring series

And lets see you win the series here in Chicago

/no mad just talking shit for fun

I find nothing wrong with Ozzie's antics - if anything, managers should be like him. He is my favorite skipper and one of the best managers in baseball. If we didn't have Ron Gardenhire managing the Twins, I'd take Ozzie over everybody (he's admitted that he loves the Twins, too). He knows what the fuck he is doing, knows talent, and call everything how he sees it.

If he thinks an umpire is garbage, he'll out them. If one of his players is being an idiot, he'll out them too.

He has fire and balls when most other skippers just stick to the dugout like chewed gum.

Archived