MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm watching the Dodgers/Rockies game and cannot understand why Loney is still hitting behind Manny.. Should be Either, Ramirez, Kemp and then Blake. Just seems like the Dodgers make it too easy for teams to go around Ramirez when Loney is only a .270 plus hitter with no power..

Tracy should have stayed with that wicked lefty(Morales) instead of going with that over coaching.. Should have stayed with a cat who wasn't getting close to being hit by the Dodgers.. Sometimes you just gotta go with a hot hand instead of statistics.

Torre is coaching like the Dodgers still have a 15 game lead in the West. Where was Sheryll, and Big Broxton last night?? Its looking like its going to be another Heart Breaking season.:o

The broadcasters didn't even flinch on that one. Good show, nothing like a little punch up at a ballgame. I would call it a rivalry, but how can you call the Mets rivals with the way they've been doing?

becuase rivalries go on forever... just becuase you have a bad season and we beat up on you doesnt mean we start not hating.... fucka met

Manny has been a complete flop this year.. The fucked up thing is, all it will take is one clutch HR for everyone to forget that he has completely failed the Dodgers this year.. Just like when he hit that grand slam and everyone was on his nuts for a good month after that. Dude is choking in the clutch big time.. Not even getting singles..

Manny has been a complete flop this year.. The fucked up thing is, all it will take is one clutch HR for everyone to forget that he has completely failed the Dodgers this year.. Just like when he hit that grand slam and everyone was on his nuts for a good month after that. Dude is choking in the clutch big time.. Not even getting singles..

welcome to my world except we have soriano and bradley. They suck a whole game do one little thing and everyone kisses their ass afterward

Check this out. Pittsburgh has a center fielder with the last name "McCutchen". Well, for one of the double header games today, the Pirates called up a pitcher from Triple-A whose last name also happens to be "McCutchen" - and he's white.

Pittsburgh is a weird team, like they have an affinity for people with same, yet uncommon last names. I supposed the LaRoches could count, although they are brothers...

Manny has been a complete flop this year.. The fucked up thing is, all it will take is one clutch HR for everyone to forget that he has completely failed the Dodgers this year.. Just like when he hit that grand slam and everyone was on his nuts for a good month after that. Dude is choking in the clutch big time.. Not even getting singles...

Its all good LA is still 6 games up in the west and the Offense is starting to Click, Jlo hit 2 homers on the 6 game road trip. Manny got a clutch game tieing basehit in CO, and Homered in CIN.

Now the Dodgers have Jim Thome for off the bench situations and as a DH if they go to the WS. I guess Kenny Williams isn't too sure about a play-off run this year. But I guess with reasonable outfield depth and Paulie at first, it seems to make sense, as the ChiSox could use Dye or Rios (one of the biggest disappointments this year, IMO) in the DH spot...

How about Nick Blackburn last night? That's probably the best game he's pitched all season.

thome to la huh... well see how that plays out in the long run but i dont see it being any kinda impact...

I mean, you could be right, but he's really only there for one reason. He might land a big hit when it counts. Dodgers have a shot at it again this year, would be nice to see Thome get a ring before he's done.

Good for him.

• 2 weeks later...