MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, its you. but anyways ya that was an absolutely horrible call. i was stoked to see a-roId pound that fucker out in the 9th though.

i could sense when he got that 3-0 fastball he knew he coulda put er out. then he did on the next pitch.

clutch hitting from texiera aswell to lead off.

aint nobody gonna fuck with this yankee team this year. hopefullly its a philli/Ny final. be dope dope.

first and last huh?

wanna share some more of that baseball knowledge? ;)

dont get all "holier then thou" because its the FIRST TIME in his whole career that arod is producing in the post season... baseball knowledge is based on facts and stats, all of which point to arod sucking in October... all of a sudden fools gonna jock and talk big because dude has his first 4 RBI's in the post season. christ

• Like 1

HOLIDAY CHOKES!

GETS HIT IN THE SACK!

BELLIARD CLUTCH TO TIE!

LORETTA CLUTCH TO WIN!

Walk it off!

props to marco. fuckin iou i didnt even see you split.

no doubt KYS.

LA All Day You Know

That game was a lot of fun. A lot of people were getting stupid and takin' out of the stadium.

Thanks for the tickets Pistol.

We were still there just at different location. My girl who isn't even remotely close to being a fan had a great time. Playoff baseball is a damn good time.

1253591476785.jpg

HAY GUISE,

dont get all "holier then thou" because its the FIRST TIME in his whole career that arod is producing in the post season... baseball knowledge is based on facts and stats, all of which point to arod sucking in October... all of a sudden fools gonna jock and talk big because dude has his first 4 RBI's in the post season. christ

wait a second IHATEU before you go full retard on me check this out

arodpostseasonstats.jpg

granted 2005 and 2006 were pretty dismal but id say that you are a dumbass and dont know what the fuck youre talking about