MLB 2009 discussion thread!

IHATEU

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hoping the Rockies win tonight.

Then the Dodgers beat them Friday and win the season outright.

I got tickets to Fridays game so it would be nice to be there when they clinch.

But I also thought technically we clinched a while back cause if the rockies and Dodgers tie the Dodger have the season series wrapped up already even if we get swept this series.

I was at the Angel game last Saturday and they got this memorial outside the gates for Adenhart. RIP

I think the fucking Dodgers have lost each time I've them this season.. Three games in three different cities and three losses.. Assholes..

Petco is a nice park and the fans are lot nicer than the SF ones. Although some dude sitting next to us ask me to stop cussing so much. Haha.

^^^

Loving it so far, though it was painful to see the two losses against Detroit - that was our big chance. And the whole shit about Mauer supposedly stealing signs from Laird on Wednesday and relaying them to Kubel - that was a riot. Old as the game itself, but still funny.

Well, the Twins are a game back now - Peavy shut Detroit out and we merked KC.

I'm fucking dying here. I haven't seen a Twins game since June. At first it sucked and i was always sitting on mlb.com watching the pitch by pitch update shit, then when we started sucking ass i kinda stopped being upset that i wasn't able to see the games, but for the past few weeks/month since we've started actually contending, its been awful. Its killing me right now that we're a game back and i the best i can do is sit on mlb.com and get pissed off that i can't actually see anything besides where the pitches were.

I hear that, and I don't even have cable. So I'm in the same boat, sitting on MLB.com

I get really excited when we hit a pitch and it says "In play, run(s)" then I wait the next minute or two to see what happened.

Some of the highlights are up right now...

Babyface negro hit a granny.

NIGGAS GOTTA GO TO BARS B, EVEN IF YOU AINT DRINKIN, WHEN I HAD NO TV I USED TO DO THIS SHIT ON TH REG. FOR PAYPERVIEW BOXING TOO, FUCK DROPPIN 50 TO WATCH THAT SHIT AT HOME ILL BE IN THE MIX WITH THE ANIMAL CUBS. BASEBALL ESPECIALLY NIGGAS GET JUICED AT THE BAR.

I was hoping they would clinch yesterday cause i was at the game.

kemp was robbed of 1st.

i liberated some left field grass and put it inside the headband part of the hat, where people stash j's.

being on the field is awesome.

also Lasorda HOF replica plaques night. double score.

NIGGAS GOTTA GO TO BARS B, EVEN IF YOU AINT DRINKIN, WHEN I HAD NO TV I USED TO DO THIS SHIT ON TH REG. FOR PAYPERVIEW BOXING TOO, FUCK DROPPIN 50 TO WATCH THAT SHIT AT HOME ILL BE IN THE MIX WITH THE ANIMAL CUBS. BASEBALL ESPECIALLY NIGGAS GET JUICED AT THE BAR.

I'm going Tuesday to watch the tie-breaker, no doubt. Trying to stay out of the mix tomorrow with the Vikings-Packers game.

YO NIGGAS TELL ME AROD ISNT A FUCKIN BEAST?! 3 RUN SHOT, MADDON WALKS TEXEIRA JUST TO BE A DICK AND NOT LET HIM GET THE HR CROWN THEN AROD COMES AND BLASTS OFF A GRAND SLAM, YOU CANT WRITE THIS SHIT B!!! 100 RIBBIES RIGHT ON THE NOSE MY SON IS THE DON...I WAS HATIN ON HIM BEFORE BUT THAT NIGGA MADE ME A BELIEVER.

Archived