Wut Are You Listening To 2009ish

hatetown

i owe you big time. toss them in the hardcore thread so maybe one of the other 3 or 4 people who like good punk besides you or me get to enjoy them too. I was blaring The Mad Dog earlier but thats one of the only songs i actually have. Zigyaku rages so hard. Every burning spirits and/or dbeat band needs a guitarist like him.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently listening to all of that Judgement stuff.

Just curious, do you have it all on vinyl too? if so, you're a lucky bastard.

I have the haunt in the dark 7", and the night brings 7". Got lucky and scored em cheap when they came out.

"Just Be" is gonna be released on vinyl for the first time by Prank records...(might even be out now..) i need to grab that one.

I just finished college, and once i have a new place/job figured out, i think i'm finally going to get into collecting vinyl. I've been wanting to for years, but i knew i'd just dig myself into debt if i was buying records and trying to pay tuition at the same time. Now that i don't have that to worry about and will be making a lot more money, i can finally start spending my money on awesome shit like vinyl, tattoos, and vacations instead of 100% of it going to school.

First mission: find some idiot who doesn't realize how much Bastard - Wind Of Pain LP is worth.

haven't had the chance to check it out yet but evidently there is a new j dilla album out. yeah i know he has passed on but like most deceased rappers, he's still got ish we haven't heard. doom has a track??? need to get my hands on it. been listening to a bunch of dub step lately, one of my boys is killin the local scene. opens for A-Track here pretty soon.