3rd Graders (as in large portion of the class) Attempt to 187 Teacher

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think a lot of this has to do with irresponsible parenting.

I think this has more to do with over-reacting drama-queen douchebags mixed with media hype.

Those kids where just play pretending and talking shit. They weren't really going to kill their teacher.

They wouldn't even be capable of pulling it off if they tried.

Oh cool DAO hangs out with them I guess? Did they call you up from lock up and be all like "Man we were just PRETENDINGGGGG. We weren't really ganna kill her."

Holy fuck you're stupid.

Yeah man i guess some 3RD GRADERS where really going to tie up their teacher and beat her to death with a paper weight. :rolleyes:

Where do you people come from?

Yeah man!!!

Who would also think a 10 year old would try and rob a gas station! They would never do th-

Oh wait one already tried to. So there goes your whole "little-kids-would-never-try-to-do-something-crazy" idea. Try again next time fag.

I think this has more to do with over-reacting drama-queen douchebags mixed with media hype.

Those kids where just play pretending and talking shit. They weren't really going to kill their teacher.

no one will ever know if they were going to do it or not, will they?

yeah i agree, the media this and the media that, and yeah most people in this country are soft as fuck cry babies, but it's the fact that these kids went to the point that they did to even prepare for it. that's what's crazy, and come on, how the fuck does a 3rd grader get their hands on a pair of fuckin' handcuffs? dumb ass, irresponsible parents, that's how!

Yeah man!!!

Who would also think a 10 year old would try and rob a gas station! They would never do th-

Oh wait one already tried to. So there goes your whole "little-kids-would-never-try-to-do-something-crazy" idea. Try again next time fag.

Yeah... with a fucking ROCK!

And got LAUGHED AT.

You really are the biggest dipshit on here.

i pissed my pants in 3rd grade. I didnt want to kill the teacher that wouldnt let me go because "I should've gone at lunchtime"....fucking bitch.

Kids be watching too much CSI and shit, all trying to cover up their fucking dirty work with gloves. Their parents sure as fuck didnt teach them this.

"Remember Timmy, always wear gloves so the police wont trace your fingerprints"

why do you speak so matter-of-factly on something there is no possible way you know?? if you honestly don't believe that 8 and 9 year old kids can kill then i think you need a reality check

ANNNNYWAY, i came in here to post this, seen this movie again the other night shit is so bad :scrambled:

d-187.jpg

I can already see the kids wearing "stop snitchin" tshirts to school.

I live within an hour from this town. I think I'm moving.

Mad props to the kids for creativity though! I mean, a paperweight, wow.

But get this, all the kids except for one are still in her class!

That teacher probably pisses herself for every "F" on a test she grades! :D

why do you speak so matter-of-factly on something there is no possible way you know?? if you honestly don't believe that 8 and 9 year old kids can kill then i think you need a reality check

If they brought a gun, then yeah they might be able to kill a teacher.

Dawgs, think back to 3rd grade. How the fuck some 8 year olds gonna take down a full grown teacher with a paper weight? Come on now.