edward furlong is possibly the worst actor in the world

seeking

Funny you mention Romper Stomper as it is one of my favorites and shows that Russell Crowe can act.

Nah I have only seen AMX once, but from memory I felt bad when Ed copped it in the end. Overall, he has still been in more entertaining movies than Adam Sandler (and Kevin Costner, he dont get off either) but that is the point I made. Terminator 2 was good back when it was released and still is enjoyable these days.

With that I am out of this thread.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Take Al for example, he plays the calculating Micheal in the Godfather movies then the psycho Tony Montana in Scarface.
Hang on a minute, you've just compared a gangster character to another gangster character. I mean I like Pacino, DeNiro et al, but they all do essentially play the same type of roles. Jack Nicholson is another one who seems to play himself. Clint Eastward, Hugh Grant, Jackie Chan, etc.

I really don't think there are that many actors who can act outside of one or two structures. That's why I like Seymor Hofman.

I'm really not that much of a movie watcher though. I sit on the fucking internet looking at graf too much!

Hang on a minute, you've just compared a gangster character to another gangster character. I mean I like Pacino, DeNiro et al, but they all do essentially play the same type of roles. Jack Nicholson is another one who seems to play himself. Clint Eastward, Hugh Grant, Jackie Chan, etc.

I really don't think there are that many actors who can act outside of one or two structures. That's why I like Seymor Hofman.

I'm really not that much of a movie watcher though. I sit on the fucking internet looking at graf too much!

I dont have the time to cover every one of these actors. However, off the top of my head I can think of several movies where Pacino not only acted outside his comfort zone but did an amazing job. His roles in the Merchant of Venice, and Angels in America are pretty much polar opposite his role in Scarface.

pecker wasn't a bad movie, but he still fucking annoyed me in that movie. it's like watching a high school play when he's on screen. if you don't understand that metaphor, try and sit through a high school play. i recommend seeing a rendition of "grease." if you don't want to drink a gallon of draino by the middle of it, then you my friend, are retarded.

unless of course you go to a high school play, drunk and high on pills. only to heckle the actors, and wiggle your dick at the music teacher. if that's the case, then you my friend a true champion of the world.

For some reason I thought this fuck offed himself years ago?

But, I agree this guy sucked.

And he is a singer now?

What the fuck?

Was watching American History X the other day and some of the people I was watching it with said that he died of a drug over dose? Was it a rumor or a hoax?

I dont have the time to cover every one of these actors. However, off the top of my head I can think of several movies where Pacino not only acted outside his comfort zone but did an amazing job. His roles in the Merchant of Venice, and Angels in America are pretty much polar opposite his role in Scarface.

Yeah, maybe you're right as I haven't seen those movies. He was also quite different in Scent of a Woman. Ok, Pacino was a bad example....

pecker was a decent flick from what i remember of it...

but com'on you guys are missing the best film he was ever in

detroit_rock_city.jpg

so if the lesson was that your a dick with ears and a really bad haircut

then yea i'd say i learned my lesson

pretty good movie along with history x nd termonator 2..i wud say he ahs a great acting resume but gayest singing vocie.