Detroit Mayor is Great!!

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This shit is a FUCKING JOKE. The funniest part is all the black church leaders rallying behind this idiot. Not to mention 10 out of 12 of the people they polled in the paper. It's like skin color comes before right and wrong. Dude is so fucking arrogant...I hope his ass gets some time. He fucking smirked in his mug shot.

he fucks his chief of staff. fires two police officers who investigated it. lies under oath and gets 8 million of city money payed in a settlement to them. text messages come out with all sorts of sexual exchanges. charged with perjury. and detroit is still supporting this retard, cause the media is out for this young black man in power.

This shit is a FUCKING JOKE. The funniest part is all the black church leaders rallying behind this idiot. Not to mention 10 out of 12 of the people they polled in the paper. It's like skin color comes before right and wrong. Dude is so fucking arrogant...I hope his ass gets some time. He fucking smirked in his mug shot.

For what? He got some pussy and now they're just trying to rail-road him on some Clinton shit.

Seems like everybody except his enemies likes that guy and want him to stay in office.

You seriously want to see him go to prison? For something as stupid as that?

What's wrong with you?

its more than just getting some pussy and facing criminal charges for it. Clearly.

HE USED OVER $800,000 WORTH OF DETROITERS' TAX DOLLARS FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

The Detroit News and Free Press had a field day listing all that could be done for the city with that money.

He lied under oath and the cost the city of Detroit, which is already broke to begin with 8 MILLION DOLLARS. 8 MILLION DOLLARS. This guy buys his wife a 25,000 dollar navigator WITH TAX PAYER MONEY. He has never ever put out his daily schedule of events since he's been in office./..basically hits the club and eats lobster all day. Police are investigating the murder of a stripper who danced at a rumored party at his mansion, who supposedly got her ass beat by his wife. He flys to denver on tax money to fuck his chief of staff....is on vacation every other week fucking randon bitches......

and top it off, this guy used to rock pinstripe suits with diamond earrings, no wonder anyone takes him seriously except a bunch of idiot baptist ministers.

its more than just getting some pussy and facing criminal charges for it. Clearly.

HE USED OVER $800,000 WORTH OF DETROITERS' TAX DOLLARS FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

The Detroit News and Free Press had a field day listing all that could be done for the city with that money.

Why shouldn't he? Nigga needs a lawyer. Mayors all over the country do alot more corrupt shit than banging bitches and using tax dollars for legal fees.

So fucking what? Who doesn't?

Dude was getting called out publicly for cheating on his wife, was he supposed to just be like "yeah I fucked that bitch"?

I don't even understand how peoples personal life even gets dragged into court to begin with.

The shit's fucking retarded.

yeah he really should've just said "I fucked the bitch" instead of letting an already fucked city had over 8 million dollars to cover his ass.

How the fuck you gonna compare a dude lying about fucking to Jeffery Dahmer?

You serious?

you couldn't answer the question?

it really had nothing to do with mayor kwame kilpatrick's case. there was no comparison. it was asking if you ever think someone going to jail is justified. because i notice that you generally get angry whenever you hear about someone getting thrown in jail, or you rail against anyone on here thats says "he/she should be locked up" for whatever he did.

basically do you think anyone should ever get punished for anything they do?

you couldn't answer the question?

it really had nothing to do with mayor kwame kilpatrick's case. there was no comparison. it was asking if you ever think someone going to jail is justified. because i notice that you generally get angry whenever you hear about someone getting thrown in jail, or you rail against anyone on here thats says "he/she should be locked up" for whatever he did.

basically do you think anyone should ever get punished for anything they do?

What kind of a stupid question is that? Of course murderers and rapists and shit should go to prison.

I get angry when I hear about people going to jail for dumb shit.

Do you think this dude should go to prison for lying about fucking?

For what? He got some pussy and now they're just trying to rail-road him on some Clinton shit.

Seems like everybody except his enemies likes that guy and want him to stay in office.

You seriously want to see him go to prison? For something as stupid as that?

What's wrong with you?

kwame has been hated in detroit since he took office. its not just his 'enemies'.

there have been countless charges against him for everything from prostitution, to (i believe) wrongfull death. detroit has a long history of scumbag black mayors abusing their power. the last mayor (dennis archer) had a well known coke dealing son who was constantly being busted and magically bailed out. detroit loves its black mayors.

DAO, i respectly request you just stay the fuck out of this conversation, as you have absolutely zero idea of the situation. he has done far more than simply 'get some pussy'. he wasted $9million of detroit tax payers money, a city that is so broke it's schools are in jeopardy of being taken over by the state, because they're in such poor condition. everything is being shut down constantly. libraries, fire departmnets, cop lay offs. detroit is perpetually a fucking mess because of people like him.

Archived