⚠️ GAME: True or False

Seffiks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

True, need to put personal differences aside. When I go to work I put on my game face, I do not chit chat, discuss anything that is not work related and focus on the task at hand.

You are not there to make friends, you are there to do work and make money.

Another thing to look at is whether or not it is actually you that has a problem.

(Will Shortz is the puzzle guy for the New York Times)

TPBM can pick a lock.

• Like 1

false to post #13412

true to post #13411, i did not just type all this shit out for nothing. lol

i am a thermal plant operator at a really big university/hospital/research center in dallas. i

work in a huge building filled with chillers, boilers, pumps, tanks, valves, air compressors

and some huge water cooling towers on the roof. the pumps circulate water from the campus

to the chillers, in which the chillers use refrigerant(freon) to turn 50* water into 40* water.

once it leaves the chiller it is pumped back to the university and they use it to cool the

buildings, control humidity and also cool certain pieces of equipment(powerful lasers, MRI

machines, etc.). the boilers obviously make steam which is sent to the campus to warm the

building, control humidity and also to sterilize tools and equipment throughout the campus.

all the other stuff i mentioned is used to keep the chillers/boilers online. the normal day to

day part of the job is easy as fuck, but getting to that point is very difficult. you have to

know how every piece of machinery works and also how to fix or bypass it in case of a

problem or failure. i work shift work which has its pros and cons, but even with the cons i

would still rather work shift work than mon-fri. fuck that shit

tpbm didn’t understand a thing i just said